45. Having An Orgy

He smirked satisfied, but now he got me curious. "Can I ask you a personal question too?" he nodded. "Sure." "Would you continue, if my mom didn't come?" he licked his lips looking at my boobs. "If you asked for that, yeah." I opened my mouth, when he quickly went back to kissing my skin. "So... you normally go all the way during your job too?" he blinked and quickly looked at me shaking his head frowning a bit. "No. I told you, we're never completely naked, we just... I mean, at that first party, before the cops showed up, we're pretty much done. There's just some dancing left. Same with the pool one, that was our show."

"You... do private shows like that often, like you did for me? Or...?" he shook his head again. "No, I..." he sighed a bit amused. "I just agreed, because I wanted to, because it was you. I saw your face at the party, but I wasn't sure if you're serious, when you asked me to do it just for you right after that. I wasn't expecting that from you, I really thought you're kidding. And when you came to me the next day, I said fine, because I wanted to show you my other side. And you can't deny, that it worked." I snorted and rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

He grinned widely and body rolled over me again. I closed my eyes almost screaming excitedly feeling what's in his trunks. "Jimin, you moron, stop it already!" he giggled. "Why? You like it too much?" "Exactly! And we're not alone, so at least let me breathe normally, will you?" I said blushing and he just kept grinning and nibbling my neck. "Fine, I'll be a good boy." "Say that one more time and I swear I'll smack you."

He giggled and... licked my neck while murmuring. Up to my chin. I moaned. "Ok, baby." I pinned my fingers to his back and strongly gripped his skin hiding my head into his shoulder. "Fuck, you're so hot..." he giggled, but I quickly added. "But seriously, don't even try to body roll again!" now he snorted amused. "You're so cute, Sujan." "Well, at least now you're not. And you're definitely not a good boy either, you're the opposite." he grinned evilly and gripped my hips, which made me shiver. "You like bad boys, so don't complain." "Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not, just... too much of that  you isn't good for my health." he laughed and kissed me slightly coming with his hand up to my swimsuit's bra. I pulled his hair again, because of what he smiled even wider not breaking the kiss. It felt awesome.

Until we heard someone try to come inside. Luckily, Jimin locked the door... but I literally jumped widening my eyes. "Oh c'mon, are you having sex? Because I really need your keyboard now, hyung." Jimin murmured irritated, came off of me, took the instrument from his closet and handed it to his brother. "Yeah, we're having a fucking orgy right now, so don't come back in the nearest future, got it?" Jihyun frowned. "You realize, that orgy's more than two people, right?"

Jimin theatrically gasped, but even I looked at Jihyun. That's just so weird to see him all growned up now... "My cute little Hyunnie! But you're still a virgin, how can you know that?" amused, I closed my eyes not to laugh, while his brother screamed and hit his shoulder. "Ah, hyung! Shut up!" he whined and quickly hid himself in his room right next to Jimin's, while my boyfriend turned to me snorting satisfied after locking the door again.

"Ok, where were we?" I smiled amused. "I guess we're having an orgy." "Right, let's get back to it!" he wanted to jump on me I think, but I quickly sit up with my hands raised. "Actually I should probably go back..." he quickly stopped just before his bed and gave me the look. "You're serious? Right now?" I giggled and stood up in front of him. "Oh don't be like that, we live across the road, dammit. You can even see me through the window, if you really wanna." he snorted and crossed his arms on his torso, which made me wonder when exactly did he get so muscular.

"But that's different, I can't touch you like that... don't be so hard to get already, Sujan, will you? That's not fair." I opened my mouth. "I'm being hard to get? You pretty much had your hands all over me all the times we've seen each other! And not just hands! It's definitely not hard to get!" he grinned widely. "And I'm so not complaining." I shook my head, when he wanted to grab me towards him, and kissed him instead. "Calm your horses, Park Jimin, we've been dating for just two weeks and you already had so much more than every other guy from me, so." he frowned.

"Wait, I thought you didn't have a boyfriend before..." I closed my eyes amused. Jealous much? "Because I didn't, you moron. I'm just saying, that after only two weeks you already touched more of my skin than every other guy on this planet. And I don't even wanna remind you how much I touched you in return. That should do it for now, don't you think?" he quickly shook his head pouting and pulling me very  close to him, while hungrily grabbing my hips. "No, definitely not. C'mon, Sujan, please..."

"God, Jimin, I'm not breaking up with you! I just wanna go home! You should know by now, that I'm a my room is my world kinda girl, give me a break here." he sighed and finally released me from his arms. "Ugh, fine, fine..." I giggled at his pouting. "Seriously, get a grip, Jimin, you weren't this horny before."

He narrowed his eyes on me. "Actually I just restrained myself around you. Until I heard you talking to your friends, that you prefer hot guys preferably with a bike." I snorted still not believing this 100%. "So you bought it? To impress me?" he shrugged and I just burst out laughing. "Seriously... you're crazy, Jimin. But... well, honestly, it worked, I do like it. But now I'm seriously going home, before you get me a heart attack." "I'd rather give you another orgasm, but ok." I slapped his shoulder, when he's opening his door, but he only giggled at that. Finally he walked me to his front door and not gonna lie, I felt somehow relieved. He's dangerous when we're alone. "Bye, moron. Goodbye mr Park!" "See ya." he said as his dad only waved and nodded at me from above his newspaper. I giggled walking to my house. Seriously, Park Jimin... he's such a crazy moron... but I like very much that he's so crazy for me.