12. Surprise

I swam across the pool to the other side and back, while he's just watching me with a weird face. Then he snorted amused crossing his arms on his muscular torso, when I stopped next to him raising my brows. "What?" "I'm asking that. You just came here to swim for free or something?" "Aww, sorry, you thought I came to you? I must disappoint you, yes." he rolled his eyes. "It's my pool, you know." I shrugged. "And?" "And, if you wanna use it, I wanna have something out of it." huh, so he's way more materialistic now too, ok. I blinked and glanced at my body in the water. "You have a girl in your pool. That's something."

He snorted when I shrugged, then suddenly came closer to me looking with a smirk. Uh... I backed up automatically. "So you're saying I can have fun with you in return?" I blinked speechless and he took the chance. He leaned his hands around me against the pool's wall behind me, so that I was trapped. Or so he thought. He started leaning towards me, but before he did anything, I just dived into the water and passed him, to go up on his side. He frowned and looked at me crossing his arms, so I giggled, while taking my hair off of my face.

"Sorry, you were saying?" he narrowed his eyes and dived in himself. I frowned, but carefully looked at him through the water. Only he was both too quick and too strong for me. I saw him swimming to me, then he grabbed my hips and went up with me on his shoulder. "Yah, Jimin! Let me go!" of course he didn't, even though I slapped his back, he jumped out of the pool making me squeek and after that I was laying on the stone floor right under him. He was smirking and the water from his hair was dripping onto my face, but he's just leaning on his elbows around my face. Fortunately, he wasn't fully laying onme, I mean he was hovering, but still... "Now this is my kind of fun."

He was grinning widely, satisfied with himself. I clenched my teeth at him, but before my rude comeback, we heard Jihyun's whine. "Ugh... seriously, hyung, at least go to your room..." and he's back inside their house with a face. We both looked there surprised, but Jimin just giggled, while I smacked his shoulder again. "Get off me!" he waved his brows at me. "Make me."

I narrowed my eyes and glanced down, at his trunks, because I knew he won't budge otherwise. "You really want me to damage a very important part of a stripper? You're sure?" he raised his brow at that, then smirked licking his lips and... laid completely on me. I grunted under his weight, trying not to think about the specific parts I feel right now. Since that wasn't enough for him, he leaned down his head onto my neck too, because I was turning it to the side closing my eyes. I whined and tried to weasle out of there, but he just murmurred into my ear.

"Mm, that's nice. Keep going." I gritted my teeth and pushed his shoulders as much as I could. "Oh, c'mon! Stop it!" he just giggled not even bothered, while already brushing my neck with his lips. What?! I clenched my eyes and bit my lip, because of what I felt his grin. This jerk...! "If you're trying to make me pay you for that party, forget it." he giggled and licked the whole height of my neck. I trembled.

"I'm not, it's for the pool." when I felt his teeth grazing against my skin, I swallowed nervously. No, I'm not gonna fucking moan! "I'm not using it right now, you jerk!" he giggled. "It's ok, I don't mind." he what?!

Before I said more, he body rolled against me. What a...! "Jimin, for fuck's sake, you're not working, we're in your fucking garden right now!" he grinned again and bit my neck, causing me to gasp. You shithead...! "Mm, I like when you curse. Kinky." I swear! "I'll fucking kinky your ass if you don't stop! Get off me or I'm screaming for your parents!" finally he raised his head, but only to frown at me. "No, you won't."

I clenched my teeth. "Try me." he smirked not buying it. "C'mon..." so I took a breath. And he clearly panicked, because right after that he kissed me. He kissed me! I widened my eyes and grabbed his hair into a fist before pulling it as hard as I can, until I unsticked him from my lips. He whined closing his eyes, so now pissed, I slaped him as soon as I let go of his hair. He widened his eyes surprised and touched his red cheek.

"Get off me, you asshole." I growled sending him looks reading to leave me alone or I'll choke him. He opened his mouth clearly confused. "Wha..." "Isaid get off me!" I screamed feeling my voice trembling. Oh fuck no, I'm not gonna cry because of him here! He blinked frowning, but finally slid to the side. So I stood up, grabbed my shorts and kicked his leg. "Ah, yah..." "Asshole!" and I run back to my house clenching my teeth. What a fucking asshole!

I run to my room and locked in as soon as I got there, then just threw myself on the bed and started crying. It was my first kiss, you moron! You can't just...! Freaking idiot! I don't care if he's a stripper, fuckboy or a hooker, but at least don't make me the same!