32. Messy Review

Well, I decided I've had enough of strippers for the night, so after finishing my drink, I just left the club. It was crazy and awesome and hot, but I rather stay healthy. And I didn't even see Jimin all that much... now I wonder what he's been doing, actually... oh well, I guess I'm calmer not knowing to be honest. At least for now. Although I'm still curious, can't help it.

The next day I saw him hopping on his bike and going somewhere, so I sighed. I kinda wanna talk to him... since we're kinda dating I think there's nothing weird with that. After about an hour, when I was eating my late dinner, I heard his bike coming closer, so I quickly ditched the plate into the sink and went outside to meet him. He's just parking on his driveway, so I waved to him smiling.

"Hey." he blinked and raised his brows taking what looks like groceries from his back seat. "Oh, hey. What's up?" I shrugged. "Nothing much, just wanted to talk." he smirked and nodded. "Sure, c'mon in." he led me to his house, first he left the bag on the table though. "Groceries done!" "Thank you, Jimina!" I heard his mom from some other room and then we just went up the stairs to his room.

Or rather... a mess. Wow, ok... so this is how a guy's room looks like? I didn't say anything, when he simply took off his jacket and put it in the closet. "Sit." I raised my brow and looked at piles of clothes in every corner. "Uh... where?" he frowned at me and only then he realized. "Ah! Shit, sorry. Yeah, I'm a bit messy..." he said with a cute face grabbing bunch of his clothes and just threw them into the closet in one go. "No shit, Sherlock." I said sitting on his bed. He rolled his eyes locking his door and then sat next to me.

"Oh, whatever. So, how was yesterday?" I shrugged. "Cool. Surprising, but not bad at all. I had fun actually." he snorted amused. "Well, that was the plan. So you're not weirded out or anything? You seem ok." I bit my lip. "To be honest I didn't really see you that much..." he raised his brows, so I chuckled. "Like you said yesterday, I was kinda preoccupied with the others. I just saw you enter the stage, but completely didn't see your performance, since there was another guy right in front of me and then basically others started coming too one after another, so I literally didn't had the time to look for you."

He just nodded with a smile. "Ok, so no fights over that." I snorted. "At least not yet I guess. But did you really have to tell Yoongi to come over? That was completely unnecessary." he giggled. "Hey, you were so curious, I figured I'll just let you meet him. And from what I see you got his mark alright." I frowned. "Mark...? Ah. This thing?" I touched my neck, where I had to stick a plaster to completely cover Yoongi's bitemark slash hickey on my skin. It was almost purple this morning and definitely too big to just cover it with the toner, if I didn't want it to stick onto my clothes.

Jimin giggled and nodded. "Yep, he always does that to whoever he wants. Can I see? It should go away after tomorrow." I frowned at him unsticking the plaster, so that he can look. "After tomorrow? Seriously, is he a vampire or something? That would explain his skin." now Jimin laughed laying on the bed. "Yeah, told you he's pale. No, from what I know he's human, although he's very close to being a vamp, true. He's a total night owl, never wakes up before noon and that's why he's so pale, because he rarely comes out during the day. He doesn't really do much besides working at the club to be honest..." I frowned.

"Huh? You mean you're like a 24 hour club or something?" he looked at me confused. "What? No, of course not. No, Yoongi's our DJ. Well, kinda. He makes the music we play in the club, so that's why he's always doing something. Trust me, he's just busy everytime you see him." "Except from when he performs and bites people after?" I asked with a face, because of what Jimin laughed again. "Yep. That's Yoongi hyung."

I shook my head, but I kinda wanna know more about his collegues over there. "And what about that tall dimple one? I saw him at a party once and he recognized me too before showing me the table." "Oh, that's Namjoon hyung. He's usually so awkward though, I'm still surprised he manages on stage." I frowned. "Huh? Why, what's wrong with him?" Jimin giggled shaking his head. "Well, nothing in that sense, just... he literally breaks everything, I'm not even exaggerating. And he has two left feet too, it was sooo freaking hard to teach him the moves... I heard that he got better over time, but I still wouldn't put him for a solo as of yet."