29. The Club

"I think I'll be fine. Remembering the other guys, you're all hot, so I think I'll be more than cool with them being around." he snorted and laid on my bed. "Uh huh." "What? You're the one asking me to go." he hugged my waist actually putting his nose on my hip, right under the shirt. I blinked. "Mm."

I giggled and slapped his thigh. "What are you doing, moron? Actually, shouldn't you get prepared or something? I don't know how it works." he laughed still with his face on my hip. "I just go to the club half an hour before, stretch and that's it. No additional magic." "Ok. Do you have any routines? Since you're dancing." he nodded. "Yeah. But I know them already. Only for some events, like Valentines Day or something like that, we prepare special ones." "Right."

Then he sighed and sat up. "But you're right, I should get going anyways. I just wanted to ask you, that's it." I giggled and nodded. "Well, I guess we'll see each other there then." he smirked and raised my chin with his finger. I blinked. "Yep. I'm sure you'll have fun." he kissed me before standing up and then went to the door. "See you then. Oh, and take a lot of cash." he winked before leaving and I even bit my lip at that. Ok...? I guess I'll finally see him at work properly today... so... what should I wear to my boyfriend's strip club exactly?

I bit my lip standing at the entrance. It was actually a full-fledged night club, with a buffed guy letting you in or not and a queue... and by the length of it, I assume the club's pretty popular. Huh, ok. When my turn came, the tall guy looked at me with a blank face. "ID?" I nodded and handed it over. He checked my photo carefully and probably the birthdate too, then nodded giving it back and opened the rope. "Thank you." I said quietly passing him, then he asked the next person.

Now inside, I blinked. Wow... ok. I was on kinda higher level, like a half of a floor above, so I raised my brows looking at all the rest below me. I saw many tables, most of them full already, the waiters, or at least I think so, but they could easily be the strippers, since they're dressed just in black pants with no shirts. And, of course, the stage. There were no lights pointing at it, since it's not the time yet, but I could already see it's pretty cool.

I slowly went down the stairs, taking it all in, when one of the waiter-strippers came towards me smiling. "Hey, I remember you. We've met at a party before, haven't we?" I blinked and opened my mouth. "Oh, dimples... uh, I mean... yeah, sorry. Hi." I blushed seeing the guy that I kinda turned down at Lisa's. He had cute dimples, a bit messy hair and he's tall. Like seriously, my eyes were on his nipples' level. He giggled and pointed inside. "C'mon, I'll show you to the table." I nodded and followed him. "You're alone or with someone?" "Alone." "Ok. Is this alright?" he lead me to a table on the left side of the club, right in front of the stage's wing. I nodded with a smile. "Sure, thanks."

So I sat and he smiled, showing off his dimples again, taking a bit of attention from his full bare torso. "So, can I get you anything?" I blinked. "Uh... and what do you have here?" he somehow snorted amused and nodded at the table. "You have the menu on the table." I quickly looked down and grabbed the laminated page with the drinks listed, blushing already. "Right... sorry." he giggled. "First time?" I blushed even more. "Yeah..." "Don't worry, you won't remember it when the show starts." he winked to me, because of what I blinked. Shoot, he's so handsome!

I bit my lip and returned to the menu. "Uh... I'll have Cherry Kiss, please." vodka plus cherry juice, sounds nice. He nodded. "Be right back then." I sighed, when he left and started looking around. First thing I saw, was actually another half naked guy, not surprising. He caught my attention, because he had slightly greyish hair, not really black nor grey. And he was just slim, I couldn't see many muscles on him to be honest, like I do on Jimin. Oh, and he was weirdly pale too, as if he's about to pass out. Wait, so this is the guy Jimin had sex with...?

He was leading 2 girls towards the table not far from mine. When they were sitting, one of the girls slid her hand right across his bare torso with a naughty smirk, because of what the stripper bit his lip and leaned straight to her face. I couldn't hear their words, obviously, but if that's how they're asking for drinks here, I'm already hot.

"Your Cherry Kiss, lady." I almost jumped surprised, when the dimple guy came back and put my drink in front of me. I smiled. "Thank you." I sipped and it was actually one of the best drinks I've tasted. Wow. The stripper snorted amused again. "You do realize you're supposed to pay for it, right?" I looked at him for a second like an idiot, before shaking my head at myself. "Oh! Right, I just... now, to you, ok." he giggled, while I took out my wallet and gave him the cash, since I had the prices on the menu. He winked at me again before leaving and put the cash into his pants' pocket. "Enjoy the show, then." "Thanks." why I'm so dumb sometimes...