50. What?!

Jimin giggled, when Yoongi started playing the first song. We were still all a bit speechless at that, when Jimin started singing a cover of the popular song, that recently broke all the records for streaming. Of course we all know Filter by BTS, c'mon. But his voice... it's so high! If I wasn't looking at him right now, I never would have guessed that's him singing. Fuck, my boyfriend's literally an angel now, I'm not even kidding.

Although I started doubting that quickly, when he started going around the audience of girls, body rolling and swaying against them with naughty looks and smirks, while also letting them touch all over his bare skin, making the song 100 times more evil. Excuse you?!

"Ok." I got chills hearing his usual low tone, when he came to me and jerked my chin centimeters from him. "Yes..." only the mic was between our lips and I swallowed. "Girl you have your chance." so can I scream now...? He went behind me and swayed his hand across my stomach, while moving his hips to the song behind me. "I can be your Genie. How about Aladdin?" you can even be my Jasmine, if you want. I closed my eyes feeling too hot with his face right next to my ear, especially that he more murmured, than fully sang that part. Then he spinned and went to someone else, leaving me hot and swallowing with troubles. This guy...!

I widened my eyes only now realizing, that while Jimin's singing, Jungkook was also in the crowd, letting some girl take off his shirt and then he also danced with some others. Shit, they really know what they're doing. I didn't even see when Jimin got back to the front, only for Jungkook to start singing another song, even with a more sexy melody. This time though, when the maknae was in the crowd with girls, Jimin decided to dance between the speakers in front of us. I opened my mouth, when he started body rolling lower and lower, finally got on his knees and looked at me as the devil himself, while swaying his hands over his whole steaming body. You fucking moron...! I swallowed not even caring if it's loud. I'm hot!

Jimin couldn't stop smirking and when he's standing up, he slowly went to Yoongi, since the oldest was in charge of the music and didn't actually dance. While Jungkook was hella body rolling against thirsty girls, that couldn't stop touching his perfect body, Jimin slid his hands across Yoongi's torso and lifted his shirt up, making all the girls squeal in anticipation. Yoongi smirked at that and also bodyrolled, when Jimin got the shirt off of him and left it on the ground. The girls even clapped and I only bit my lip. 3 shirtless hot as hell men... ok.

After the song, Jungkook also joined them at the front. Yoongi put some faster song on, just for all 3 of them to start dancing in sync. I opened my mouth surprised, because I wasn't expecting that. Damn, they literally perfected body rolling, I swear. Suddenly Jungkook basically jumped to slide on the ground, from the torso to his legs, and the other 2 did it right after, one after another. Now the girls screamed and clapped jumping. Holy shit, I feel like they're about to mug them or something.

Of course the guys liked the reaction, judging by their smirks, but apparently that was only the beginning. While Yoongi and Jimin continued with the hot dance, Jungkook stood behind my boyfriend and actually swayed his hands down his torso, to the jeans. I gulped. Ok, this is even hotter than at the club...!

Girls next to me moaned in a high voice and I can't blame them, since my boyfriend had a huge evil grin on his face, while swaying his hips even more and raising his hands too, giving the maknae full access to his pants and basically the whole area. I saw Yoongi taking a hold of his own pants in the mean time, but I just stared speechless at Jimin getting undressed by his colleague. I didn't think it can look so hot!

With the last drop of the song, the 2 older guys were left only in their boxers, while Jungkook went to Eunha, for her to undress him personally. And she very gladly did it with a huge grin. I just stared at them with my mouth opened. What is even happening?!

And Yoongi decided to confuse me even more. Still dancing to the next song now, he suddenly turned Jimin towards him, only to make them body roll against each other. I almost screamed and even Jimin blinked at that surprised, but didn't stop his hyung. So Yoongi smirked and... the fuck?! He fucking kissed him! While jerking his hair in a fist! Of course the girls screamed at that, but I just didn't know how to react at all. What?! Ya...!