41. Hop On

Finally he smirked differently, took the spare helmet from inside of the backseat and handed to me. "You just hop on." I snorted putting the helmet on my head. "What, you wanna surprise me?" he shrugged also putting his helmet on. "Yeah, why not." he raised his leg to sit on the bike and pushed the stopper, so that now he's holding the bike. He turned tome and patted the seat behind him. "Well?" I snorted amused and just sat there holding onto his hips. He turned his head to me pouting. "Oh c'mon, you can do better..." I just laughed and hugged him, putting my chin onto his shoulder. He grinned and started the engine. "Now we can go."

"So we're going for a movie?" I asked, when he stopped at the cinema and got off the bike. He raised his brows hiding our helmets inside of my seat, which is I guess the trunk. "What, you don't wanna?" I shrugged. "No, I don't mind. Just don't know what to expect." he giggled and suddenly put an arm over my bare waist walking into the building. Ok... this is kinda cool. "Don't worry, I'm a good boy." I snorted feeling his pleasant warmth. "Said a stripper." he gave me the look and bought us tickets. "Oh, whatever." I raised my brow, when he also bought us big popcorn and cokes for each.

"You're an easy spender, are you?" he snorted. "What, I have a well tipped job, you know." I rolled my eyes. "No wonder. Even a nun would salivate on your abs." I said looking meaningfully at his tight shirt, just like whispering girls from the queue. He tried not to burst out laughing, when we're sitting on our seats. Quickly after the movie started I glanced at him amused and then finally focused on the screen. I don't even know what we're watching, but I guess I'll find out in a minute.

I was pretty surprised that he just casually took me out for the Black Panther. I really wanted to watch it, just didn't expect to do it on a date... but I don't mind, I loved it. "So how was the movie? I could tell a few scenes ahead though." "Yeah, I guess... but it's still entertaining. I mean, Marvel always does the job for me." he nodded with a smile and I just followed him outside. "So... where to now?" "Oh, don't worry, not home yet." I giggled. Ok? "I can take you somewhere cool, you're down?" "We're on a date, Jimin, just take me there." he grinned and handed me the helmet again.

After an about 10-minute drive he parked his bike on a hill near a tree. I blinked handing him the helmet as I looked around stunned. I've never been here and it's gorgeous. I could see the whole city from up here...

"You like it?" I just nodded without saying anything, only widening my eyes trying not to open my mouth like an idiot. He walked next to me and took my wrist to lead me more towards the barricade, then we stopped near the cliff and I bit my lip. "Better than my job?" he suddenly whispered in my ear, because of what I shivered and looked at him. I had no idea he's standing so close... then I giggled slightly looking back at the view. "Like I said already, you can work, just don't gossip about it with me. Well, not too much at least. And yes, it's gorgeous here, I really like it."

I heard him giggle and then I felt his hands slowly touching my hips from behind. I blinked, but didn't move. Only when he put his head on my shoulder moving his hands around my stomach I asked. "Jimin, what are you doing?" "Hugging you. Want me to stop?" I smiled to myself and shook my head looking at the city view ahead. "No, not really."

I could feel his smile, because he then started to kiss my neck and carress it with his nose. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. I... like when he's touching me like that... I leaned my head on the side to give him more space enjoying his light kisses on my skin. Then he completely closed the distance between us pulling my hips onto his waist. I bit my lip, but still didn't protest. He wasn't backing from my neck either, but now he gripped my hips firmly. I murmured. It felt... good. Really good.

I felt his wide grin. "Feeling good?" I nodded. "Yes." he suddenly body rolled over my back and I couldn't stop myself from a moan. "Me too." "Yah... we're in public, calm down, moron." I whispered still with eyes closed and he laughed, but stepped away in agreement. "Fine, fine. Wanna go back now? Or maybe do something else?" I turned to him, then I glanced on his bike and just smiled.

"I wanna... go for a drive." he frowned. "Sujan, I know you don't have a license, forget it." I rolled my eyes and traced his jawline with my finger, which made him widen his eyes. "You'll be driving, moron, I'm saying I just wanna ride more. I like bikes." and its hot owner even more. He blinked and then grinned."Oh. Well then hop on." I got onto the bike already with a helmet giggling and he started the engine again. And then he just drove me around the city, while I was hugging him and laying my head on his back. It felt so cool.