10. Boyfriend Not

In the morning I felt like a zombie while getting down for breakfast. My dad was already at work and my mom was cleaning up, then smiled when she saw me. "Hi, Sujan, how's the party last night?" I rolled my eyes. "Not great." somehow she narrowed her eyes on me, while I was making myself cereal. "So you're still not dating Jimin, huh?" when did that come from?! I frowned at her, then just shook my head. "Mom, I told you, no. Stop it already." "Uh huh." by her tone I knew she wasn't convinced at all and I don't even know why she's asking about it, but whatever.

I went back to my room, watched some dramas in peace, since it's finally summer vacation. Some time after I heard my mom calling me. "Sujan! Your boyfriend's here!" I frowned not only because of her words, but also because why the hell would he come here? Anyways, I went to the stairs shaking my head. "Mom, for the last time, we're not freaking dating!" and then I glared at Jimin, because he was literally standing next to her, at our doorstep, not even trying to say anything at that. Are you kidding me... mom raised her brow not at all convinced. "Oh yeah? So tell me, who are you wearing there today, huh?"

Surprisingly, Jimin smirked at that, whatever that's about, but I just looked at my shirt confused. What? "Huh? Mom, these are just normal clothes..." not that I have plenty of branded ones anyways. She snorted and finally left us alone after waving her hand at me fed up.

"Alright, whatever, not my business I guess." "What?" I looked at her even more confused, then finally went to Jimin shaking my head. He bit his lip and nodded at me. "She was talking about the hickeys I made you yesterday, if you wanna know." I widened my eyes at him and automatically put my hand onto my neck. "What?!" I went straight to bed last night, so no wonder I saw nothing. But now I get why she's been asking about him from the morning. If I have hickeys... that's just great. First I get him to my room, now this... ok, fine, I can see how it looks like for her. He rolled his eyes at my face. "Oh c'mon, girls like that, ok? That's what I do." I opened my mouth, but I literally don't wanna fight him again, so I just sighed instead.

"What do you want, Jimin?" he took some bag from behind his back and raised it to me. "You left your dress at the party." I blinked surprised, but I guess that's nice of him... "And by the way, she didn't pay me thanks to you. At all. She said not after I pissed you off like that." I snorted and shrugged taking the bag from him. "I'm not gonna apologize, don't even wait for it."

He rolled his eyes and fixed his hair. "I'm not asking for that. Can we talk though? Since we clearly don't get each other nowadays." I blinked actually surprised. That sounds... mature...? For him, I mean. "Uh..." "C'mon, Sujan, I'm not gonna eat you. Just a simple talk, nothing more." I narrowed my eyes at him, but then finally sighed and let him in. "Fine. Just don't take your clothes off this time." he smirked. "Your loss." I rolled my eyes going up the stairs. "Shut up."

I showed him to sit at my bed and I sat at my desk, after putting the dress into the laundry. "So? What do you wanna talk about?" he sighed. "Well, I get that I pissed you off yesterday, but I don't know why exactly." I snorted, but he looked at me meaningfully. "Just let me finish. And you said you're not blackmailing me, even though I kinda feel like you are. So I came to ask what's exactly going on here." I raised my brows still not getting him."Huh?" he rolled his eyes.

"Why were you so pissed off at me? I didn't do anything." I snorted. "Oh, right, sure, nothing." I said sarcastically. He clenched his teeth and looked at me coldly. "Seriously, what? You said you have nothing against me, but right now I feel like you're just mocking me everytime we see each other." what? "Oh, I'm mocking you? Good one." he actually closed his eyes looking pissed off himself.

"Listen, I'm just trying to get you here, ok? Can you at least tell me what do you want from me?" I shook my head. "Nothing." "Then what? Why are you so pissed off at me?" I sighed. At least he's trying, I give him that.

"Jimin, I don't want anything from you. I was surprised that you're a stripper, so I wanted to tease you a bit, sure. That's why I got you here before, I admit. But that was it. I didn't expect to see you at the party again. Especially not as a stripper. And then Lisa even asked you specifically to come to me. That's so stupid! I don't wanna do anything with you, it's just too weird for me. Like I said, I don't have anything against you, but it doesn't mean that I can't wait to have you as my personal stripper. No, that's not like that at all, trust me. I just didn't know how to react at suddenly having you all over me and you weren't making it any easier. And when you called me a thirsty bitch, I'm sorry, but anyone would get pissed off at that."

"I'm not thirsty for you, for fuck's sake, I don't care if you strip for money or whatever. It's your job, I literally don't care what you do. I just don't need to be a part of it. If you like it, cool, but it doesn't mean that every girl around you is crazy for you. I'm not saying they're not hot when you're working, that's a different story." of course he smirked at that, but I chose to ignore it. "But it doesn't mean they're like that all the time. I'm not. So if you feel good about it, great, you just don't need to be so cocky about it. Ok, you're a stripper, whatever."