39. Tired Stripper

He frowned and tilted his head. "Wait, you always say you like me being cute... now it's pissing you off?" I rolled my eyes. "Oh, shut up already." he giggled and hugged me again, putting his chin onto my shoulder. "I'll try to be your cute stripper more from now on then." he kissed my cheek, because of what I snorted amused and shook my head.

"Moron. Just don't list me every detail of what your clients do with you. I said I'm fine with you being a stripper, but it's as long as I don't hear about it. Or, well, too much of it. I don't know about looking at it yet, but for now that's my rule. I don't wanna know how many people kissed you or where did they lick whipped cream from your skin. I just don't wanna hear about it." he nodded still on my shoulder. "Done, got it. So can we please go back onto the bed now?"

I snorted and gave him the look above my shoulder. "Why, so that you can feel me up again?" he narrowed his eyes. "Oh, don't say like you don't like it already. I know you do." I rolled my eyes maybe blushing a bit too. "Well, fine..." he smirked and took my hands raising them up. "See? I know you." I just rolled my eyes again letting him to lay me on my bed and then he laid next to me putting his head on my chest.

I smiled and started fluffing his hair. "What, still tired?" he nodded already closing his eyes. "Mm. To be honest I came here to get some rest. Hyuna's having friends over and they woke me up." I snorted. "Wow, you wanted to nap, but ended up feeling me up? Ok. No wonder you and Yoongi had sex instead of practicing."

He frowned and then narrowed his eyes on me pouting. "I must have really pissed you off..." I snorted and shook my head. "Fine, you can sleep here. Just let me take the laptop first, I'm not gonna get bored." he giggled and sat up for me to take the laptop onto my thighs, then he laid back down on my chest and closed his eyes with a murmur. "Mm, I like it. You're so soft and puffy, just like a pillow." he said while carressing my boob through the shirt. I snorted while giggling. "Shut up."

He put his hand across my stomach with a smile and started breathing slowly, clearly trying to sleep already. I smiled to myself, because it really felt cute and sweet. I'd only appreciate, if I saw his face, but I guess whatever. Not to disturb him, I closed YouTube and started to read a book instead. Let this stripper have some quiet nap time.

About an hour later my mom came in. "Sujan, you have some...?" she blinked, when I shushed her and she opened her mouth surprised. "Oh..." she quickly switched to whispering not really bothered by my boyfriend laying on me like that. "Sorry. Do you have any laundry?" I just shook my head, because I always put my stuff into the bucket on the spot. She nodded and showed me a thumb up clearly looking at Jimin, while leaving. I rolled my eyes but also grinned with a blush. Yeah, even though he's completely different than me... I like dating him.

And then I remembered how my mom asked Jimin if we did anything more than just kissing. Does she think we had sex already now? Uh... that's awkward, if she does... I'm not gonna start the topic though, no, thank you.

Another hour passed, before Jimin murmured and yawned finally blinking and opening his eyes. He looked like a sleepy kitten, while rubbing his eye, so I giggled. "Hey, sleepy head. Slept well?" he tilted his head on both sides to stretch his neck making a weird face. "Well, I couldn't exactly move... but yeah, I liked it." I snorted. "Wanna stay for supper? Mom texted me 5 minutes ago she's making toasts." he blinked surprised. "Why did she text though, she could just come in." I rolled my eyes. "Because she came here already an hour ago and saw you sleeping. So she didn't wanna wake you up."

He literally blushed while blinking. "Oh... I mean, it's her house, she didn't have to..." I giggled and in the same moment his stomach rumbled. He widened his eyes, then made a face quickly looking aside, while I laughed. "Ugh, just shut up..." I shook my head, left my laptop on the bed and stood up. "C'mon, hungry kitten, we'll feed you." he frowned and gave me the look on the stairs. "What?" I grinned to him over my shoulder. "You heard me. You're my cute kitten." he whined rolling his eyes. "Oh, please..."

I was still giggling, when we came into the kitchen. Mom was standing near the electric grill, still making toasts, even though there were already 2 plates of them, and she smiled widely. "Well, hello you two. I hope you slept well, Jimin?" my boyfriend smiled blushing and bowed to her. "Hello, mrs Kim. Yes, thank you."

"Your mom told me you're working at a bar for late shifts, is that why you're sleepy?" huh? I mean... they have a bar there, true... Jimin just nodded, while mom gave us our plates. "Yes. I had a night shift yesterday." my mom pouted and patted his head. "Aww, I'm sure it's tiring. Is it a nice job at least?" I stopped myself from snorting. If only she knew, I swear. Jimin smiled and nodded. "Yes, I like it. People aren't arguing much and I get many tips." like hell he does. Only for losing clothes and body rolling over the clients, not serving them drinks. I mean... ok, they do that too, fine...