52. That Close Kitty

I was weirded out by that, so I just waited for him to get out. He raised his brow at me again and also smirked. "What now?" excuse me? "I'm the one asking. What are you trying to say?" he giggled and shook his head. "Nothing, I just meant what I said. You gotta have nerves." I narrowed my eyes. "So that's why you kissed him? To try me?"

Now he seemed a bit surprised and then shook his head. "No, I didn't know then. Kook told me, when Jimina went after you. We usually wait for the host after the show to pay and then we either change and stay, or just go back. We don't exactly go with a girl onto the side, so I asked what the hell's he doing." I blinked all in all positively surprised by that. So Jimin really does treat me differently even during his job, huh...

"Why did you think I was testing you though? I just did that for the show." I shrugged. "Well, you know..." he crossed his arms, because of what I could see even easier that he's a bit buffed too. Not as much as the rest though, but I think it's simply normal for a stripper. "If I knew I wouldn't ask." I rolled my eyes. "Isn't it obvious? You had sex, now you kissed him. I thought you did it, because Jimin told me that we're dating, that's all."

Yoongi blinked surprised and raised his brows, because of what he literally looked like a cat. Damn... ok, he's cute too. "He told you about that?" I nodded and Yoongi whistled. "Wow. But that was a year ago, c'mon. If you're worried, don't, that just happened, doesn't mean anything." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not exactly worried to be honest... I think I'm just surprised, that's all. I mean I was while looking at you kissing him."

He giggled and shrugged cutely, while going towards the main door. "Sorry, I guess. But you know, tips are higher like that." I snorted amused, then frowned. "Where are you going actually? You're not staying?" he turned with a weird face and literally pointed at his boxers, so I blinked weirded out. "I'm basically naked here, ok, I wanna put some clothes on first. Even strippers enjoy having something on sometimes." I giggled. "Oh. Right, sorry then." he rolled his eyes and shook his head leaving, probably to their car or something. Huh, ok, so Yoongi's not that bad, nice to know. I don't know what I was expecting.

So I got back to the party and luckily Jimin and Jungkook already had their pants on, wonder how they did it though... maybe they grabbed it from the ground? Don't really care. But still no shirts, freaking strippers. The party got deffinitely more casual now, I mean girls were just dancing normally with them, just from time to time someone touched someone, but no body rolls or anything anymore. Huh, that's... something new.

Jimin smiled seeing me and went towards me with a drink in his hand. "Hey, where were you? I thought you left already." I rolled my eyes with a snort. "I did, to the bathroom." he snorted amused. "I also chatted with Yoongi." now he raised his brows. "Oh? I really didn't know about the kiss, by the way, that's all him." I giggled. "I know, he told me already. He also said that he respects me for dating you." I shrugged and Jimin blinked. "Wow. That's big coming from him, trust me." I blinked and smiled trusting his word.

When I heard the Filter  song playing from the speakers I smiled to him again. "Wanna dance with your girlfriend now?" he giggled and nodded, but before he touched my hip, Eunha came to us. "Hey, you 2 again? I'm sensing something here." I blushed and just shook my head. "C'mon, stop..."

So she giggled and bit her lip at Jimin. "Can we dance, Tteokie? You sang this song awesomely, by the way." she winked to him, so I blinked. Jimin only giggled and glanced at me. "Sure, thanks." when he's going away with her, he made a cute face to me though above his shoulder. I almost giggled. Cute. So I hemmed and went to get a drink instead, while Eunha danced with my boyfriend all happy and satisfied having his hot abs right into her face. Yeah, I like that too, but now it's weird, not gonna lie.

I was about to take another sip, when someone just took it away from me and started leading towards the dancing crowd holding my hand. I frowned and looked irritated, but when Yoongi brought me closer to him holding my hips already, I just blinked surprised. "I'm back. Missed me?" I snorted with a smirk and eventually put my hands around his neck, while the song changed into something slower. He's wearing a black T-shirt and dark jeans now, which really suited him. "Not really. We're not that close, kitty."

He pushed his tongue against the cheek and jerked me closer to him, I literally landed on his torso. I widened my eyes. "We can change that pretty quickly, babe, don't worry." I closed my eyes and hemmed stepping back. He let me. "Thanks, but I'm good. And already taken." he snorted amused and just continued dancing holding my hips.

"Uh huh. You realize that all the girls here did feel your boyfriend up more or less today, right?" I rolled my eyes, when he asked after a moment. "Oh, what do you want me to say? I just don't feel this jealous, ok? I know him." now he frowned and looked at me seriously. "You know him? Like know  know?" I blinked a bit surprised at the sincerity in his voice. "Yeah. We've been neighbors pretty much since birth. Only I had no idea about him being a stripper until a month ago." he snorted amused now. "This must have been interesting." I smiled to myself remembering. "It was actually, yeah."

"Well, nice talk I guess." he winked to me, when the song ended and left, just for some other girl to ask him to dance next. I smiled to myself. Seriously, I'm really starting to like this guy. Is it weird to like someone who had sex with your boyfriend?