37. Good Girl

He went back to kissing my neck, while his hand slowly zipped the zipper down. I moaned and put my face into his shoulder again, when he put his hand over my underwear. I bit my lip and he bit my ear. He slowly moved his fingers around, until he stopped right on my clit and pushed his middle finger onto it.

I gasped clenching my eyes and wanted to close my legs, but I had his hips between them. So I squeezed his arms instead, when he started sliding his finger up and down. I bit my lip still more nervous than hot. Or... well, I felt both, to be honest. He went back to nibbling and biting my skin from my chin to boobs, in the same time pushing his finger more onto me. I trembled and grabbed his shoulders harder clenching my eyes again. Seriously... but I gotta admit, all in all he didn't even try to go under my underwear. So I guess he does know my limits after all...

This thought reassured me, so I didn't try to push him away again. Instead I tried to relax under his touch, but it's still a bit hard. Somehow Jimin must have felt it, because he slid with his lips and kissed me, like when we were on that wild beach between the rocks. It felt... good and pure. So I exhaled into his mouth only then focusing properly on what he's doing between my legs.

And shit, I moaned putting my face into his shoulder, when he started circling his finger right around my clit. He smirked and licked my neck, then bit my ear, feeling I'm starting to relax. It didn't take him long to actually make me heavy breathe, no wonder, so when I seriously started to pant into his shoulder, pinning my fingers into his skin, he moved onto my lips again. With a satisfied smirk of course. He kissed me, then grabbed my lip and pulled it with his lips murmuring, because of what I moaned rolling my eyes back.

"Just don't scream, baby." he whispered going back onto my neck and I could only moan again raising my spine from the bed, when he sped up with his finger. Oh, fuck you! It's not that easy! Finally I decided to bite his shoulder, while moaning loudly, when I started coming. I trembled all over my body and couldn't stop panting. Jimin flinched and blinked at me surprised, but quickly giggled then murmured right into my ear, while finally slowing down with his finger.

"Good girl. Was it that scary?" I rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder while giving him the glare. "Shut up, moron! And yes, you did scare me! You can't just barge in like that with your hands all over me!" he rolled his eyes pouting and laid next to me. "Because you're just so slow... and besides, I wanted to give you a punishment to remember." I snorted and smacked his torso, while sitting up and fixing my clothes. "Idiot. And what for, I still think you're cute."

He frowned and even leaned on his elbow to look at me carefully. "Huh? I thought I scared you just now?" I shrugged looking at my bed slightly blushing. "Well... yeah, at the beginning. But then you started to calm me down and..." I shrugged. "It was cute." he opened his mouth frowning, then sighed and fixed his hair irritated, while laying back down. "Ugh, see? You're provoking me yourself. It's hard to keep my hands to myself, when all you do is test me." now I frowned at him. "I'm not, I just say you're cute." he looked at me clenching his teeth. "Exactly. Because of what I just wanna show you how much I'm not."

I rolled my eyes and slid backwards, to lean against the wall. "But you are though. And that's why I like you." he raised his brows still laying next to my hips. "I get that you wanna be naughty, but I always feel safe with you. Even if you start messing around, I feel more comfortable than scared. Well, at least till now." he pouted slightly rolling his eyes, so I smiled. "I don't see the point why you want me to change my mind. You don't want me to feel good around you?"

He shook his head and sit up next to me. "It's just... I'm a stripper, for fuck's sake. I can't help, but wanna have sex with you most of the times, even though I stop myself since you're not ready. It's not like I'm cute, I'm just aware of you, that's all. We've been friends for years, now we're dating. Trust me, I wanna do more with you than this. I don't know what exactly you're thinking about me, but it's not the reality. I'm not that cute how you think, really." I giggled. "Well, I don't think you're cute all the time. Just sometimes." he rolled his eyes. "Yey."