35. Alien Stripper

I giggled putting my face onto his shoulder and started kissing his jaw, while opening his jeans. He raised his brows and took his hand from me surprised. "Well, well, someone's really turned bad." I rolled my eyes. "Let's say it's not that weird anymore after couple of times." he snorted. "What do you mean weird? I'm not an alien."

I giggled putting my hand inside his boxers and grabbed his dick. He exhaled closing his eyes for a moment, but then shook his head. "Wait." I bit my lip amused, when he sat up to take his shirt off and then slid his jeans and boxers down to his knees. I giggled taking him in my hand again while he's laying back down. "Right, you're definitely messy." he narrowed his eyes and suddenly grabbed my ass tightly. "It's nice when you make me like that though."

I rolled my eyes blushing and started moving my hand on him. He murmured with a smirk narrowing his eyes. "Mm, yes." I laughed and kissed him. "Shut up already..." he let me kiss him for a while, then he slid his hand under my shirt and squeezed my right boob. I just shook my head amused. This guy...

With a quick giggle I slid down to his neck and while slightly biting the skin, I started moving my hand faster, since it's usually what he wants. He murmured satisfied and his breathing got heavier. Shoot, he's so hot right now... I'm not really sure if it's because he's already hard from before, or he really liked that, but he just basically came after a moan.

I blinked surprised and whined, when his cum ended on my arm and jumped back. "Yah!" he grunted and quickly grabbed himself to stroke more. "Ugh, don't... stop like that..." he said heavily while panting, so I blushed and bit my lip already reaching for some tissues. "Well, sorry, but I wasn't expecting that..." he snorted after putting his hand next to his hips. "Yeah, yeah, it's so weird how I come, ok. I'm an alien, great." he said irritated while taking care of his torso, so I pouted wiping my arm.

"You know it's not what I meant... I'm a girl, ok, I'm not used to that. Fine, I'll try to remember that you need more, but it's a learning process, ok? It's new for me, don't get pissed." he rolled his eyes before standing up to trash the tissues, while zipping his jeans. He laid back on the bed with a sigh, so I laid back on his torso. Now he giggled and spanked me again, because of what I squealed closing my eyes. "Bad girl." I snorted. "Said a stripper."

He shrugged and put his nose in my hair while hugging me. I smiled widely feeling very nice and cozy. Then I giggled at that. "I still think you're cute." he narrowed his eyes clenching his teeth, then turned us over, so that he's hovering above me and quickly started sucking and biting my neck. I moaned. "I'm so not." "Yes, you are." I said stubborn with a giggle, so he bit me harder and took my hand to slide across his torso and abs. I bit my lip. "You're sure?" he slid it onto his zipper again, now also body rolling.

I laughed blushing, but then gasped, when we heard knocking. Jimin raised his head frowning, but didn't let go of my hand, which was still on his dick. "Hyung? Mom wanna go shopping, so move your bike, will you?" my boyfriend rolled his eyes. "Going." after that I heard Jihyun going to his room and my boyfriend sighed letting me go. "Well, you heard, be right back." he stood up and put his shirt on, but I sat up also getting up. "Actually, I think I'll go too. I just wanted to talk about the club and all." he raised his brow going to the door. "And ask me out?" I blushed and bit my lip. "That came out just because..."

He snorted and lead me onto their driveway. His mom was getting into the car, so I bowed to her and she waved to me with a smile. Jimin quickly pushed his bike on the side, so that she could drive off, then he parked it inside the garage. "Actually, I'm curious..." I said after he closed the garage doors. "Mm?" he raised his brows. "Well, your parents don't know about your tattoo, got that. But I saw you in the pool right next to Jihyun. So I guess he does know?" Jimin made a face. "Yeah... he came into my room, while I was changing." I snorted amused.

"Uh huh. So what does he want in return? 'Cause I suppose he's not just gonna ignore that for free." he sighed and fixed his hair shrugging. "He wants me to lend him some of my porn from time to time." I blinked widening my eyes and opened my mouth. "What?!" Jimin laughed. "What? He's just 2 years younger, that's not much of a difference if you think about it. Don't be so surprised." I bit my lip, but it still was just unreal for me. I remember him in diapers!

"By the way, Jungkook's the same age, so." I frowned. "Who?" my boyfriend snorted. "The pole guy right into your face? Remember him?" I felt almost passing out. "What?! He's 17?!" there's just no way! Wait, so he can't drink yet! Jimin giggled and nodded. "Yep. Doesn't look though, huh?" I shook my head shocked. "No... I'd never guess that." he shrugged and put his hands on my hips while bringing me closer.

"So, my girlfriend, want me to walk you home?" I snorted amused and gave him the look. "Stop, you moron. I know how to cross the road." he giggled and scrunched his nose. I love when he does that, it's the cutest thing ever. "Then don't yell at me coming over now, after you asked me out. It's kinda normal." I raised my brow. "Yah, I wanna also come here. Although I will text you before or something, for you to clean..."

I made a face looking meaningfully at his window. He rolled his eyes. "Oh, whatever." "Yah." I looked at him seriously and put a finger on his nose, making him blink. "If you wanna mess around, at least make a room for it. Got it?" he smirked and groped my ass, while bringing our faces centimeters from each other. "Well, if you say it like that..." I snorted amused and he kissed me still smirking. I stepped back though, when I felt his tongue going too deep. "Ok, that's enough, mr stripper. We're outside and I'm going home." he rolled his eyes, but let me go. "Chh. Fine. See ya later then, yeah?" "Mm, bye." I waved to him and finally got back into my house.