64. Turtle Neck

He sighed and fixed his hair, when someone else went into the room. "Ya, Jimina, you're ok? I saw what hap..." we all turned and looked at the stripper, who even stopped in the middle of his step tilting his head confused at me. "Oh. I didn't know we're branching into girl strippers now." I frowned and Jimin snorted amused. "Ah, hyung... she's my girlfriend, let her off this one time." that other one opened his mouth surprised, while Tae gasped pointing at me with wide eyes. "You mean she's that neighbor that caught you at the party?! You never said you're dating her!" he whined, at what Jimin rolled his eyes amused. "Mian."

Tae snorted with a pouty face and turned back to him. "Chh. And I thought we're friends." Jimin giggled and touched him under his chin with a cute smile. I blinked at that, because he really looked fine now. "You know I love you, my alien. I didn't wanna jinx it." when my boyfriend looked at me and winked, I giggled and slapped his arm. "Cute."

He grinned and the older stripper hemmed. "Ok, guys, I don't wanna ruin the moment, but we're still working, you know. Taeya, go back already, will you?" Tae rolled his eyes and even sticked his tongue out to his hyung when passing him, because of what that one kicked him in the ass. They both giggled, so I smiled at that. They do seem close with each other, just like I thought.

I blinked raising my brows, when he looked at me and Jimin. "Jimina, you too after you chill out." Jimin snorted and nodded. "I know, hyung, don't worry. You should go too, stop worrying already." I pouted, since Jimin turned to me now. "How can you say stop worrying after I saw you like that?" he narrowed his eyes and grabbed my hips bringing me closer. "I said I'm fine, Sujan. I can handle morons, trust me." I snorted amused. "Because you're one of them?" "Aish!" giggling he took my chin and kissed me, making me giggle too. "Now I'm even better, go."

I smiled and finally nodded stepping away. "Ok, ok. See you tomorrow then?" he blinked and opened his mouth. "I mean, you can still stay in the club..." I giggled and shook my head. "Nah, I've had enough for today. Bye and be careful." he rolled his eyes, when I turned to the door, where their hyung was still standing looking at me a bit excited I think. I smiled to him.

"Sorry, I know I shouldn't have gone in..." he sighed and waved his hand at me, while we stood near the toilets now. "Well, since you're his girlfriend I'll let it slide after what happened. I'm Hope by the way. Or Hoseok if we're sticking to real names, I guess you know us by both." I giggled, when he made a weird face. He has dimples too! Aww... "Nice to meet you, I'm Sujan. I'll go now, you can go back to work." he smiled cutely nodding and went in between the tables, so I sighed and went out of the club as I said.

I was about to text him in the afternoon the next day, when Jimin came to me himself. I heard a knock, so I stood up from my desk and opened the door raising my brows. Then I smiled nicely surprised seeing his cute smirk, while he waved at me. "Hi, girlfriend. Missed me?" I giggled and just let him in nodding. "Cheeky." he just shrugged and sat on my bed, so only then I realized that he looks somehow different. I looked up and down for a second and tilted my head realizing, that I've never seen him in a turtle neck before.

He raised his brows noticing my look. "What?" I blinked and sat next to him shaking my head. "Ah, nothing, just... I've never seen you in a turtle neck before. You look different." he snorted rolling his eyes. "Yeah, well, guys don't have make up to play with, so." I frowned and looked at his neck. "You mean you have hickeys?" he sighed laying down and closed his eyes. "Yeah. That moron didn't really care."

I made a face and quickly cupped his cheek worried. He raised his brows surprised. "You're sure you're alright? And please don't pretend to be a macho and all..." he rolled his eyes and gave me a meaningful look. "Ya, how many times do I have to say it? I'm fine, Sujan, it's not like he really did anything." I pouted and laid on his torso drawing patterns with my finger on his sweater. "Well I'm just worried... I saw my boyfriend pretty much getting palpated by some random horny guy, what do you expect me to think?"

He smiled and raised my head to look at me. "I'm fine. Ok?" I sighed, but finally nodded. "Mm, if you say so..." he giggled and lifted up on his elbow to kiss me. I felt relieved feeling his hand on the back of my head, so I put my leg across him and hands on his neck, while giving the kiss back. He murmured now laying back down with me on top of him. "That's better."

I giggled and went back to kissing him, so he quickly grabbed my hips and squeezed them. I bit my lip happily and pushed away though. "Wait, I should lock the door first." he raised his brow weirdly, when I stood up. "Well, we... really don't have to do anything, you know. We can just watch a movie or something..." now I raised my brow at him acting surprised, although I knew what's he doing.

"You rather watch a movie than mess around? Wow, that's new." he opened his mouth, then snorted irritated laying down. "Right, forgot I'm a horny fuckboy all the time. Gotta go back into the character then." I sighed locking the door and slowly went back sitting on his thighs. "Jimin, I know what you're doing. But I'm fine too, you don't have to change anything between us. I like when you touch me."

He narrowed his eyes, so I added. "As long as it's not too much at once. And we're alone. See? Look where I am right now." I swayed my hips on his thighs, so he snorted with a smirk looking there. He even put his hands under his head, because of what I rolled my eyes. "Uh huh. Anything else?" I bit my lip and slowly laid on him. He just looked at me without any expression, so I pouted while purposely sliding my cleavage lower with my finger. "Like this?"