31. The Attitude

I shook my head and took a breath to calm down, then I finally managed to finish my drink, while looking at the strippers circling between the tables. They actually do what Jimin just did, they sit on a person, body roll or touch, chat for a minute and then leave after getting a tip. Or they also sit between people, so that more can engage with them at a time.

I was thinking about having maybe another drink, when I saw someone else standing next to me. "Mind if I sit?" I raised my look hearing a low murmur, almost sounding like an angry cat, only to see a pale grey-haired Yoongi. I gulped. He's so fucking hot from this close though... "Uh, not at all..." I said faintly. He didn't make any expression, he seemed... bored. Or at least his face was purely blank, even when he took my hair in his hand and put it behind my ear after sitting next to me. Smooth... I blinked and blushed biting my lip nervously.

"I heard you know Jimina. That true?" now I widened my eyes on him. "Wha...?" and then I closed my eyes realizing. "He told you to come, didn't he..." Yoongi snorted and sat closer to me, now grabbing my neck towards him and placing the other hand on my thigh. "Yeah. Probably to fix that poor dot he left you." I frowned in the same moment, as he bit me. He definitely wasn't gently making me a hickey, he literally bit me like some kinda bun. I even made a face, when it stung. "Ah... ouch..." I felt his smirk, then he did it again a bit lower this time, right above my collarbone.

He sat back looking at his work with narrowed eyes and then shook his head fixing his hair. "Better. You're finished with this? Anything else?" I listened to his very low raspy voice and realized, that he's not at all kind. Not that I really mind his attitute, he's not exactly rude, but for example looking at that dimple guy in comparison... right, this one's supposed to be a bad guy, that makes sense. I glanced at my empty glass and nodded. "Yeah, actually. Can you bring me another Cherry Kiss?" "30. And little something for me too for the neck piece."

He winked, only smirking faintly, which... surprisingly looked cute. I giggled and reached into my wallet again to give him the cash, since he's now holding up his hand from my thigh almost demanding. "Here." he glanced at it, as if he wanted to check, then looked at me blankly while standing up. "Hol' up." he made me laugh again. He's just... I don't know, kinda awkward but not, rude but also not in the same time. I think I know now what Jimin was talking about now. I definitely can see how people canbe attracted to that bad boy attitute of his.

"MeowMeow oppa!" I heard as I was thinking that. Huh? Yoongi turned and went towards some table, leaned to some girl and whispered something to her ear. Something that made her blush and blink biting her lip, let me say. Then he continued to walk to the bar, probably to get my drink done. But MeowMeow...? I've never thought about it, but do they use nicknames here instead of their names? Huh... it kinda makes sense for him though, he is kinda like a cat...

I shook my head and looked around one more time. People were still heated up from the performance and I can't blame anyone for that. It was crazy, especially the pole part. "You wanted Cherry Kiss, noona?" I blinked and turned, hearing some unknown voice. I was greeted by a very  handsome man, with a wide jaw and even wider smile. Oof... why is everyone here so cute?!

"Ah, yes. Thanks." I smiled to him, but instead of simply giving me the glass, the guy sat right next to me, touching me with his own thighs, and then put the drink on the table already swaying his fingers on my shoulder. "Hi. I'm TaeTae." I raised my brows, because his voice almost didn't fit him. Almost, because it was so purely soulful, that his smile fitted here perfectly. But I didn't expect such a low tone from him, for sure. I had to swallow before talking. "Sujan."

He innocently started making patterns on my thigh with his other hand. I glanced there, but fine, let him do what he wants for now. "You're here for the first time, aren't you?" I frowned. "Is it so obvious?" he giggled like a cutest puppy. "No, I just know all of our usual clients." does he really...? "That's impressive." he grinned again showing pretty much all of his teeth. Then, in a snap of a second, his look changed and he leaned to my face after strongly grabbing my chin, then licked my cheek. I gasped. "Wanna do anything in particular maybe?" he murmured, almost growled. What is this change in attitude?!

"Um... I don't know...?" he murmured like a hungry cougar already going down onto my neck with his lips, but then stopped frowning. "Oh. Right, MeowMeow's here before me..." I frowned. Meow...? Wait, does my neck look that bad?! TaeTae suddenly reverted back to this smiley puppy character from before, laid his head on my thighs while grinning and then took my hand into his, after laying down on the couch. "Oh, well, you can touch me if you want then." I gulped, when he put my hand onto his bare torso, then I bit my lip. "Uh, ok...?"

He made a cute face making a v sign from his fingers. I giggled and swayed my fingers across his skin then. "Comfy?" I asked making him giggle and nod. "Yep. If you put some cash down there, I'd be even happier though." he said cutely pointing at his shorts, so I snorted amused and shook my head. They're such materialists here... "Alright, alright, got it. Here you are, cuty." so I slid a 100 under his shorts' hem and he sat up grinning widely after kissing my cheek.

"Thanks, noona! Enjoy the drink!" he jumped up and disappeared leaving me confused. Wait... noona? Jimin said most of them are older though? Or... I may be wrong, but since he's kinda like a baby... at least sometimes... maybe it's just his style or something?