9. Rude Stripper

I just blinked and stared at him blankly, so he sighed rolling his eyes and went back with his lips onto my neck. Um... "Just don't look at them and enjoy yourself. You did in your room." I clenched my teeth again. "That was different!" he looked at me again raising his brow. "So what, wanna go somewhere more private?" I growled irritated. Is he crazy?! "No! They'll think we went to have sex or something, moron!" suddenly he clenched his teeth and glared at me. "I'm not a hooker, Sujan." I blinked a bit surprised at his irritated tone, because that's not what I meant, but I guess it's good to hear.

Not knowing how to answer that, I just looked aside biting my lip. "I'm not going anywhere with you." "Ok then." I gasped, when he grabbed me under my knees, raised my legs and put them around his waist, while pinning me to the pool's wall. "Yah...!" I tried, but he was already back kissing my neck. I bit my lip and closed my eyes leaning my head back. Fuck, he's so skilled!

I felt his smirk and then he bodyrolled against me. And he made sure that I felt everything. Like that time in my room. I give up, I moaned. His grin got wider and he bit my ear. "Good girl." I growled clenching my teeth and hit his shoulder. "Asshole." he snorted. "Why, because I'm making you moan? Because you feel good?" "Oh, shut up already!" but he couldn't stop giggling.

"Seriously, now you're blushing, but before you asked me for a private show yourself. Don't act so innocent, Sujan." I glared at his neck, while he was still kissing mine. "I said shut up, Jimin. I can still tell your parents if I want." he clenched his teeth and glared at me, gripping my hips strongly. Oh... "You said we're done with this!" "Then don't piss me off. Yeah, you're a stripper and you're good at it, I admit, but don't play with me, just because you feel like it."

He narrowed his eyes still gripping my waist and then strongly bodyrolled over me. I closed my eyes gritting my teeth. "I don't know if you noticed, but that's just my job. And I don't like being blackmailed." I shrugged. "Not my fault you're a stripper." he snorted and gave me a pissed off glare, while grabbing my hand and placing it onto his abs. I frowned, because I had no idea what's he planning. "Then what, you'll keep blackmailing me until what exactly, huh? Until you feel me up plenty of times? Until we fuck? Well go ahead, I heard that we're not going anywhere."

I opened my mouth, but as he only kept pushing my hand down to his trunks, I closed my eyes and shook my head trying to resist him. "Stop, it's not what I'm saying!" "Yeah, right. No, go ahead, I don't mind thirsty bitches wanting my dick all the time."

I growled now pissed off and splashed him with water with my other hand. Surprised, he backed away wiping off his face, so I quickly jumped out of the pool and stomped inside the house clenching my fists, while the rest of the people looked at me surprised. What an asshole! I went straight to the bathroom to change, I so don't care about this so called party anymore, even if it's Lisa's. I'll apologize to her later.

I didn't even wanna dry my hair, it's a rather hot night anyways, so whatever. When I got out to the corridor, I snorted even more irritated, because Jimin was right there, leaning against the bar while wiping his hair with a towel. He glared at me. "Can't you just fucking go along? I won't get paid, if you leave like that." ha, good one! "Aww, so not sorry, mr stripper, fuck you too. Say bye to everyone from me." and I left.

Or at least I walked out of the door, but Jimin grabbed my wrist. "C'mon,Sujan, you can touch me wherever you want, ok? I'll let you, I won't complain, I'm serious..." is he really this dumb?! I turned to him frowning. He looked seriously concerned.

"Oh my god, Jimin, you're such a moron! I'm not a whore like you think, ok? I'm sorry for your huge fuckboy ego, but no, I don't wanna hump you. You can have your dick all for yourself tonight, 'cause I'm not interested. Maybe it's a shock to you, but not everyone wants to get into your pants. And I'm not even blackmailing you, I just really don't get why you're doing this. We're just neighbors, for fuck's sake, you really don't need to touch me all over every damn second. So don't lash out on me, I don't have anything against you, except that you're a complete dumbass. Bye." I quickly hopped in an uber to get me home, that I called while in the bathroom, so Jimin went back inside murmuring something unhappily. Well, bite me. I didn't think he's such a full of himself idiot, I swear.