48. Acting Stripper

On the next day we watched a movie at his place, kissed a bit too. Of course, he wouldn't let me go home without any skin ship, I swear. I like it in him though, I feel nice when he likes it with me. Finally on Friday Eunha called to ask me if I can go to her a bit earlier and help her out. I said sure, since I don't have anything better to do anyways. I dressed in a tight top without sleeves and a mini skirt, did my hair into a braid and put a bit more make up this time. Why not, I felt like it.

I asked my dad to drive me, since he just got home and was still in the car. Eunha greeted me with a wide grin and hugged tightly. "Hi, Sujan! So great you actually made it, you know, with the strippers. I didn't think you'd agree!" I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "Hey, I'm not that good girl, ok?" she giggled and nodded. "Right. I emailed the guy, that sent me the account, 'cause he asked, if I have any special requests or something. That's so weird though, it's the first time I'm inviting real strippers!"

She couldn't stop giggling and I kinda get that. If I wasn't dating Jimin and still had no idea about his job, this would be a surprise for me too. "You know that they can even sing covers if you want? That's so awesome, right?!" I blinked surprised now. "Really?" ok, dancing I get, pole dancing was surprising. But now singing too?! That's not a stripper's job, for sure. She nodded and showed me to the garden, when she prepared 2 mics and speakers, making a little stage like setting. I blinked. "Yeah. I only have 2 mics though, hope they'll be fine..." wow. Just wow.

"So, you said they're hot, huh?" she asked waving her brows with a meaningful tone. I snorted helping her with drinks. "Yeah, don't worry about that." she tilted her head. "But you said Lisa had 3 too... so what, you actually booked the same guys? That would be a little... you know..." I quickly shook my head. "No, don't worry, just one of them's the same." now she narrowed her eyes. "Then how can you tell if they're really hot or not?" I bit my lip.

"Uh... well, I... went to their club once...?" she gasped and widened her eyes, so I whined. "I was interested, ok?! Never been to a night club before and they asked, if anyone wanted..." she laughed and patted my shoulder. "Sujan, you bad girl! But I get it, I think I'll go there too, when I see these hot guys without clothes." she giggled again now getting some snacks prepared and I bit my lip again. I really don't think getting Jimin even more clients is a good idea... even though I'm not exactly doing that on purpose! I'm not even telling my friends that I'm dating Jimin, that would be... so weird. Especially after most of my friends have already seen and touched him when he's almost naked.

After about an hour first girls started to show up and it's slowly getting more crowded. Oh, and I'm actually the one to let the guys in. I already feel weird. Later into the evening even Eunha came to me witha giggle, because I couldn't sit still. "Girl, calm down or you'll ruin the surprise." I just rolled my eyes. Whatever. I blinked and swallowed hearing the doorbell finally and Eunha patted my back, before quickly going back to the party with a grin, as if nothing's happening. Ugh, fine, let's start this stripper show...

So I went and opened the door. Only to get turned and get my mouth covered by strong male hands, then they suddenly stormed into the hallway. I whined confused, even tried to somehow get free, until I heard Jimin's voice in my ear. "Sorry, act surprised." I am, moron! What the hell?! What an entrance is that?! Wait, did Eunha actually told them to do that...?

They dragged me holding me like that to the garden and after a moment the girl guests squealed shocked and a bit scared too. Yeah, no shit! "Ok, people, listen up!" the girls widened their eyes at the low angry growl, probably coming from Yoongi. I couldn't tell, since I'm still fucking held by someone!

"Chang Eunha, you bitch, where the fuck are you?! Come here and you're all gonna be fine!" not gonna lie, Yoongi's overall image is perfect for these sort of things, because even I, knowing it's only an act, got chills. Oh, and I could finally see him, since he's standing in front of me now. Still with grey hair, in a black leather jacket and loose trousers, he almost looked like a dealer or something. Wow, I see they're going all in.

But then I heard a giggle from the lawn. I frowned, when all the girls turned to Eunha confused. "What if I don't wanna be fine? What if I want the opposite?" shit, she really asked them to do this scene... this girl... she watches too many dramas, I swear.