38. Whatever Jimin

I bit my lip amused, but decided to change the subject. "Anyways, how's the party last night?" he smirked and looked at me weirdly. "Why, you're curious of what I do with guys?" I rolled my eyes. "You don't have to say if you don't wanna." he giggled and shrugged. "It's not that different, you know. I do the same things as you saw in the club and other parties, that's just what we do. The only difference is that sometimes guys take the lead, if they wanna."

I frowned and opened my mouth to ask what he means, but I quickly closed it thinking if I really wanna know. He's my boyfriend, dammit, do I really wanna know what his clients do to him? I really don't know... of course he saw my reaction and giggled leaning towards me. "What? Curious?" I just shook my head, but I think he already knows that I kinda am anyways. "You know, for example last night I went there with Tae and Yoongi hyung. We were dancing as usual, best man even got whipped cream and additional drinks for us, if we wanted." I frowned again only looking at my bed now. Whipped cream? "So obviously I took the cream and put some of it on me, just to tease the groom. The usual." what?! Usual for him, I widened my eyes hearing that. So... did he lick him...? Like in movies?

"But he quickly decided that it's his party after all, took the cream from me and basically started eating from me, not waiting for any more. And trust me, he wasn't even careful, my whole torso itches from his hickeys. I guess he liked the night." I gave him a slight frown, when he giggled at that actually scratching his pectorals. I... how am I supposed to feel about that...? "Of course guys can also do other stuff, sometimes we don't even need to do anything, because they do all the work themselves. They touch, when and where they wanna touch, same with kissing and all the rest. Girls are more into us playing with them, but guys wanna play too."

I shook my head starting to have enough of his stories. "Ok, I don't need to hear any more details, Jimin." he raised his brows. "But you asked?" I rolled my eyes irritated. "But I don't exactly wanna hear like my boyfriend gets hickeys and is kissed all the time by other people! I know it's your job, but I'm still your girlfriend!" he looked at me blankly, then sighed fixing his hair. "You're always like that. Even though you said you're fine with it."

He said almost snorting, so I clenched my teeth and glared at him getting off the bed. "Well I'm sorry for being such a slow annoying virgin then! If you're so fucking bored with me, you can go to your club now, I'm sure you'll meet plenty of horny people there just waiting for you." irritated I unlocked the door for the better effect before taking my laptop and putting it on my desk, then I sat on the chair in front of it. Jimin opened his mouth surprised and leaned on his elbows blinking. "Ah... I didn't mean it like that..." "Whatever, Jimin."

I just opened my laptop not even looking at him. I heard him sitting up. "C'mon, Sujan, please don't be like that... I really didn't mean it, I like that you're like that. Like you say, it's cute. You're different than all the girls I usually meet and I like that." I rolled my eyes. Is he just saying that now to sweet talk me? He stood up and came to me putting his hands on my shoulders and slowly started to massage me. "I'm really fine with you being you, trust me, more than fine." now I snorted.

"Right. Now you say that, but everytime we see each other, you just wanna touch me again. Whatever if I do too." he sighed and massaged me harder, as if he wanted me to trust him more. "I'm sorry... but that's just who I am. I like you, you can't blame me for wanting to mess around with my own girlfriend." I rolled my eyes and fitted my shoulders, because I started to like his hands moving there. And that's not good, if I wanna be assertive right now.

He bit his lip and started using his more cute tone. "I'm sorry if I'm usually too loose for you, but I'm just like this because I know you. I've never pushed you too far, haven't I?" I sighed. "No, but..." "I get it, I took you by surprise today. I'm sorry. But I really don't have anything against you being slower and more reserved than me. It's not bad, I'm just not really used to that. Just like you to me, right?" I bit my lip starting to pout. Fuck, he's being cute again...

He hugged me, or rather my neck, swaying me even more. "I'm sorry, ok? I really didn't mean to piss you off. Can we stop fighting over this already? I just like you, that's all. That's why I always wanna touch you, for me it's a good thing." I whined. "Ugh, I'm not saying it's bad, you're just...! You're just annoying! And cute in the same time! That's what's pissing me off!"