61. Hang Out

I snorted and looked at my boyfriend. "Well, are you hungry? You don't need to, don't worry." he giggled and shook his head. "I think I'm fine. I mean, now he literally doesn't have anything more to be angry about, so. But if your mom wrote a book though, I think I'd read it. She knows how to do the plot twist." I laughed taking him back to our kitchen, while holding his hand.

Dad, now sitting at the couch with a cup of tea in front of the tv, narrowed his eyes at Jimin, but hemmed, clearly seeing me laughing. "So you're fine now? I don't need to talk to him in private?" Jimin blinked a bit panicky at that, so I hugged his arm and smiled to dad. "No and don't even try it, dad. I told you, he didn't do anything wrong, so leave him alone already. Ok?" he clicked his tongue and that was it, since he went back to looking at the tv without saying anything more.

So I grinned to Jimin to reasure him and we just finished our dinner, while glancing at each other with smirks and gossiping a bit about our friends just to talk about something next to my parents. It was fun. It was also his first time eating here as my actual boyfriend, not just a neighbor... and it already was so awkward. I shook my head glancing amused at mom, after I said bye to Jimin. Somehow this woman still surprises me.

I grinned to myself the next day, when I saw a text from Jimin. "Hey, wanna hang out? We can go somewhere, if you want." I bit my lip, because I actually already knew where I wanna go. I just wanna make him a surprise, so I texted back. "Nah, I'm not feeling like that today... sorry, I'd rather just stay in with my laptop. Ok? Don't be mad :*"

I could imagine him frowning at that and trying to read my mood. "Ok... sure." I giggled at his cuteness. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I just wanna be alone for a bit, you know I'm more of a loner. We can hang out later, how about it?" "I'm working, I can't later."

I nodded still with a smirk. I'm currently looking at his club's website, so I know exactly that he has another show today, like every Thursday, then from Friday till Sunday they're available for private parties. On weekdays they're just a usual club, with them pouring drinks and chatting with the clients I guess, since there's nothing listed on the site. Except of course for some special events, from which I can also see some photos. Last Valentines they had wings on and red balloons for example. I snorted. Not really my alley, but hey, whatever the crowd wants I guess.

I texted him back trying to sound pouty. "Right, forgot... sorry, I really just wanna chill by myself today. Don't worry and have fun at the club then, I'll text you tomorrow, kol?" I giggled now imagining him sighing. "Fine. See ya then." "Bye!" I giggled satisfied with my plan for now. I like confusing him! If I'm not also confusing myself in the meantime, that is.

After like an hour I put on a top without sleeves and a mini skirt, just because I felt like it. I also took a jacket though, since it's starting to get windy outside. I put on a bit darker make up too, since it's evening already and then I hopped into a bus and to Jimin's club. I wonder how surprised he'll be...

Like last time, there was a queue to get in, but I think that's normal. Inside the club was also the same, I don't know why I wondered if they'd change anything. I went down the stairs and bit my lip looking around though, since I still don't know if I should wait for someone to take me to the table, or I can just sit wherever I want.

I decided to just wait anyways, but it didn't take long for me to bite my lip happily, when I saw my boyfriend, staring at me with wide eyes and confused as hell. He brought some empty glasses to the bar and then he quickly came to me. "What the hell?" now I laughed. "Is this how you greet your clients here? Not very nice if you ask me, ManggaeTteokie." he opened his mouth blinking, then snorted rolling his eyes. Of course he was shirtless just in black pants, since that's literally their standard uniform, thanks to what I could just stare openly at his tattoo and ribbed torso. He fixed his hair shaking his head.

"Wow. Ok, you got me, not gonna lie. I thought you're still too freaked out to go out with me or something." I giggled and swayed my fingers across his 6 pack. Since I can. He blinked and glanced at that surprised. "Well, that was the plan. Surprise." he snorted again, now smirking and licked his lips. "I guess you need a table then?" I nodded with a cutesy smile still not taking my hand off of him. I missed him, not gonna lie.

So still smirking he took my wrist from his torso and led me to the table on the side, pretty much the opposite where I was sitting last time. I sat down as he narrowed his eyes. "I'm usually dancing on the right side, just to be clear." I giggled. "Oh. You want me to remember that, don't you?" he shrugged with a smirk, so I closed my eyes amused, then hemmed. "Well, one Cherry Kiss please." I said not even looking at the menu and he raised his brow. "Daebak, almost like a local." I giggled. "That's just what I had last time and I liked it." he snorted amused and turned towards the bar. "Be right back."