42. Boyfriend Material

When he finally pulled over on his driveway, I smiled giving back his helmet. "Well, that was... a sweet date." he smiled too. "I wanted to do something else than ask you to the club again. I thought you might like it." I giggled nodding and he smiled and suddenly pulled me towards him placing his hand on my back, till I literally bumped into his abs. "Ah..." "Good, because this means I didn't waste my money." I frowned. "Um... you know, I can always pay you back for the ticket, if you want so much..." he actually laughed and flicked my forehead with his finger. "No, stupid, I'm not talking about the movie. Why do you think I bought the bike?" I blinked and widened my eyes on him. "What?" "Of course I know you like bikes, we're neighbors for fuck's sake. Obviously I never thought that we'd meet, you know, during my job, but... you still liked the ride, so I guess it worked." I just stood there blinking like an idiot, so he giggled a bit nervously. "Fine, yes, you might've been my crush since a couple years now, just saying..." ok, what?!

"Oh, just saying? You're just gonna drop it on me like that?!" he blinked confused at my raised tone. "Uh... I guess...? What do you want me to say then?" I shook my head. "Well, I... I don't actually know, it's the first time someone tells me I've been his crush like that..."

He grinned and leaned forward. I just blinked surprised, but then simply closed my eyes realizing, that he wants to kiss me. He did it still lightly smiling. Wow, definitely wasn't expecting this kinda confession from him...

"Hi love birds. Wanna come for supper again, Jimin?" we widened our eyes, jumped away from each other and looked surprised at my mom walking on the pavement. I think she's going back from the store. Great, that's the 2nd time already she saw us kissing... my boyfriend hemmed and blushed nodding at her politely, while I rolled my eyes. "Hi, mrs Kim. No, thank you, I'm good." Jimin smiled a bit awkwardly and she just nodded with a smirk. I think she's really amused by the situation.

"Ok. And you, Sujan? Coming home already?" I sighed. Seriously... she wants me to move in with him or something? "Yeah, mom, in a minute." she giggled and looked at Jimin, while coming inside our house. "Bye, Jimin, have a good night!" he quickly bowed again with a polite smile. "Goodnight, Mrs Kim." I rolled my eyes shaking my head. "Seriously, sometimes I feel like she likes you as much as I do." he grinned amused and brought me towards him by my hips again. "If she doesn't say anything at us messing around, I'm fine with that."

I smiled and put my hands around his neck. "I really liked the date, mr stripper." he giggled, scrunched his nose and touched our noses. "Good. Me too." I kept smiling as he kissed me again. "See ya again then." he said stepping back, so I nodded and turned to my house. "Sleep tight." he snorted. "I probably won't." I frowned and he gave me that horny look again. "I'll be too busy remembering touching you." I closed my eyes with a snort. "Oh, shut up..." he giggled and went into his house, so I did the same shaking my head. Horny idiot.

Couple of days later it was hot again, so Jimin invited me to his pool. I smirked and quickly changed into the swimsuit. At least now I know I won't slap him for kissing me. "I'm going to Jimin's, be back later!" just stated into the air and then left. I smiled when I saw the Park brothers taking the cover off of the pool and getting everything ready. "Hey, guys. How's it going?"

Jimin quickly grinned at me and took me closer to him by pushing my hips. "Hi, baby. You look awesome, by the way, again." I giggled satisfied, but still blushed. Baby...? "Moron. Just don't overdo it this time, you hear me? I'm a girl, you know, so no jumping or other stupid things." Jimin rolled his eyes nodding and Jihyun snorted amused. "Oh really, I don't see anything." he carefully looked at my whole body, because of what I blushed even more. Did he just do that...? Jimin quickly smacked the back of his brother's head.

"Yah, stare at your own girlfriend! This one's taken!" I giggled and Jihyun murmured touching his head with a pout. "Seriously, you know I don't have one." Jimin showed him his tongue, because of what I giggled again. They're cute! "But you're seriously dating now? That's... new." I shrugged. "Yeah. Ok, I admit, I've never actually looked at him like that before, but c'mon! Holidays, weather, hormones! Everything changes, ok? Get over it." they both laughed and then we finally got into the water, while Jihyun only shook his head and left saying, that he's not gonna lookat us clinging to each other. We didn't argue with that.

"So you really haven't seen me as a boyfriend material till that party, huh?"