25. Why Exactly?

After I sucked his neck again, he bit his lip, stretched his spine upwards and finally started coming while moaning loudly, so I blinked and decided to kiss him, before our parents hear him. He didn't stop grabbing my ass tightly, until he stopped panting in my mouth and shooting his white cum onto his torso.

I giggled at his dreamy face, when I pulled away from him. "You're such a mess, Jimin." he swallowed slowly and narrowed his eyes on me. "And you're so fucking hot, Sujan." I blinked and blushed biting my lip. "What was that? Can you please do that again? Please..." I frowned and glanced at his now smaller dick. "Uh... like right now again?" he snorted amused and shook his head. "Well, no, I'm talking next time. I don't know what happened, but you were awesome."

I rolled my eyes with a smirk feeling appreciated and then I reached to the tissues, because obviously he can't move right now. "Well, you said grow up, I felt like it, so." I shrugged handing him the tissues, so he snorted shaking his head, while wiping himself. "Well, I honestly didn't think you had that in you. But I clearly underestimated you, so I promise not to do that anymore."

I giggled right when his dad knocked on our door and looked in. Gasping, I pulled the sheets over Jimin's legs and I think I hit his dick, because he grunted and grabbed my wrist while whincing. "You're up yet, kids? Great. Oh? Jimina, what's wrong? You don't look too good..." Jimin smiled forcefully, while gritting his teeth, so I bit my lip now thankfully just sitting next to him. "I'm great, dad... what's up?"

"Breakfast's ready. Oh, and we're going shopping after, wanna go somewhere too?" I raised my brows and looked at Jimin nodding. He looked at his dad. "Sure, where are we now?" "Well, we're closing towards Udo, but we can also stop at Goseongri, if you want." Jimin looked at me. "Any preference?" I blinked and tilted my head. "Uh... well, I've never been to either, so..." Jimin giggled and his dad waved his hand at that. "Then we'll go to Udo. But first get dressed and come eat something." "Mhm."

We both took a breath relieved, when he left and then I hit Jimin'sshoulder. "See? I told you someone can come in!" he rolled hiseyes taking off the sheets to stand up. "Fine, but you didn't have to punch me." I pouted and turned my head towards the window after all, while he's putting some pants on and then shirt. "Well sorry, it was an accident." "Yeah,yeah, I know. I can ignore that after what you did to me earlier." he winked at me leaning on the bed and pecked my lips, when I turned to give him the look. I clenched my teeth narrowing my eyes and just stood up to take my own clothes with a blush. "At least don't blab it to our parents, while you're so happy." he giggled. "Don't worry, I'll keep your bad side to myself." I left for the bathroom shaking my head amused. I just can't with this guy...

So after eating we got off of the yacht onto the Udo island. I've never been here before and it's really nothing big, there's just a town, like in the last place we've stopped at. It's nice to take a walk since few days, so Jimin and I decided to go out. He actually took my hand while walking, so I blushed, but didn't take it back. We went into some market place, bought apples, then Jimin showed me a lighthouse, that's standing on the other side. It's day, so it's not lit up, but still, it's tall. Well of course it is, genius, I growled at myself.

We finally sat at a beach near the harbor, when our feet got tired. Jimin decided to actually lay his head on my thighs, at what I snorted, but also let him. Because why not? It's cute. He smiled closing his eyes and crossed his legs comfortably. The sun made his lips even fuller now and all in all he literally looked like he's glowing. If I didn't know he's in fact a devil, I'd say he looked like an angel. Which he isn't, he's too dirty minded and cocky for that. But he is handsome.

I couldn't help, but put my hand into his hair and fluff it even more, because of what he blinked and raised his brows at me. "Mm?" I shook my head smiling. "I like your hair. So fluffy. Like a kitten." he snorted and grabbed my hips narrowing his eyes. "I'm not a kitten, Sujan." I nodded with an obvious face. "Oh, I know you're not, don't worry." he smirked satisfied and then closed his eyes again, after putting his hands back on the ground.

I just kept smiling. It felt good having him on my legs like that, while fluffing his hair. But after couple of minutes he sat up and stretched out with a yawn. I giggled. "My turn now?" he blinked surprised at me. "Ah... sure." so now I laid down and put my head on his thighs and closed my eyes. It actually is quite comfortable, huh.

Suddenly he sighed and fixed his hair turning his head from me. "It's not fair, you're tempting me." I blinked and widened my eyes at him. "Excuse me?" he rolled his eyes and nodded at me. "From this angle I can easily see your bra. It's not fair, since you're not letting me touch anything." I opened my mouth and quickly looked at my cleavage already covering it with my hand. But then... wait, I jerked him off twice already, for fuck's sake... why am I still so composed exactly?