Around the moors

The next morning you woke up to find that borra was talking to another fey but female." So malifecent tells me you have a human girl with you" the female fey said." Yea I do ini" borra said while rubbing the back of his head. You stood up and walked over and introduced yourself. You three talked for a while then it was time for borra to show you around the moors." Are you ready y/n" borra said. You nodded and borra carried you bridle style and began flying around the moors. You were amazed by home many flowers, moor folk, and fey. So many different fey.

Time skipped(courtesy of your lazy author) and its night time

You and borra got back to the cave and he put you down. You began playing with your fingers and then asked " so borra have you figured out what your going to do with me". "Yes I've decided to let you stay here me" borra said turning around and smiled. You smiled and then you and borra walked over to a wood like cabinet where borra pulled out a bowl fruit. You two ate and began to walk to borra's nest." Borra I've been wearing the same thing to sleep for a while, do you think I get some clothes to sleep in" you asked borra while looking at your dirty white dress. Borra looked you up and down then flew off." BORRA COME BACK" you screamed as you saw borra fly away.

Borra POV

I flew off to Ini's cave to see if she had anything for y/n to wear." Oh hi borra, what do you need" ini said." Hey I was wondering did you have anything that y/n could wear to sleep or just something you dont need" borra asked." I think I may have something y/n's size" ini said then walked off to see what she could find." Here ,y/n can wear this" ini said while holding up a red shirt that looked like it would reach her knees." This will be fine ini thank you" I said then flew back to my cave were I saw y/n with an angry expression.y

Your POV

Borra flew back to the cave with a Ted shirt in his hand. When you saw him you began asking why he left. That's when he showed the red shirt to you. "Oh.. um... thank you" you said while holding the shirt. You turned around and began to take off your dress and your f/c bra and panties where showing. Borra turned around and saw your panties and bra and turned as red as a cherry." Y/N IM STILL HERE" borra shouted as he shielded his eyes with his wings. You turned red and ran outside the cave and began to change once again. You walked back in the cave and told borra it was ok to look. You both walked to borra's nest and layied down in the nest.