Borra teaches your son to hunt

Borra POV

It's been 6 years since the war against Ivanka and everything is back to normal. Y/d/n is 12, y/s/n is 8 and y/o/d/n just turned 6. It was a hot sunny summer day and y/n, my 2 daughters, y/s/n, and I were sitting around the cave. Y/s/n came up to me and asked "Father can you teach me how to hunt". I turned to y/s/n and asked "Why do you want to learn to hunt". Y/s/n said "Well I just want to learn. I want to help you hunt. Please father". I looked at y/n and she just said "Go ahead Borra. Y/s/n may have a family of his own in the future and he should know how to hunt". I sighed and said "Alright but don't get angry when you don't catch anything your first try". Y/s/n cheered and I packed up knifes, daggers, a large bow and small bow, along with some arrows then we headed out far into the moors. Once we were far enough in the moors I unpacked everything and handed y/s/n his bow and held my own. Y/s/n asked "Where are all the dear father". I said "You aren't ready to kill anything yet. First you need to learn how to shoot arrows". Y/s/n sighed loudly and asked "Do I have to father". I chuckled and said "Well if you don't want to learn to shoot then there is no point in you learning to hunt". Y/s/n shook his head and said "Nevermind I'm ready to learn to shoot". For a few hours of showing y/s/n how shoot an arrow until he was ready to try. He amid the arrow at a tree and soon let go. The arrow hit the middle of the tree and he said "Did you see that father? I hit the middle of the tree". I smiled and said "I saw and you did great. Now you're ready to hunt". I took y/s/n to a clearing where a few dear were eating the grass. Y/s/n and I were crouched down in a bush near the deer. I whispered "Ok get your bow ready. When you have a clear shot. Let the arrow go". Y/s/n nodded his head and prepared to shoot one of the deer, when he sneezed causing the dear to run. Y/s/n hissed in anger and I said "Next time try not to sneeze". Y/s/n just nodded and we walked over to another clearing where more deer were eating grass. Y/s/n once again prepared to shoot and after a few seconds a silence he shot the arrow and it hit a deer through its heart. Y/s/n cheered and we both walked up to the now dead deer and I picked it up and through it over my shoulders. Y/s/n asked "Can we do this again father". I smiled and said "Sure son, I'd be happy to". When we came back to the cave Y/n, y/d/n, and y/o/d/n were all braiding one another's hair. Y/s/n ran up to y/n and said "Mother look. I shot a dear". Y/n said "Really". Then she turned to me and said "You got a big dear y/s/n. I'm so proud of you". I joked "What about me". Y/n took the dear and said "When you kill a deer then I'll congratulate you". I laughed and for the rest of the day y/s/n talking about how he killed his first deer.