Epilogue

14 years later 

You were setting the table for your children, who had moved out of the cave a few years ago. They send you and Borra letters about how things were going. Your oldest daughter has been married to Zaki for close to 4 years. Your son has been helping his uncle Udo with teaching the fey children. Your youngest daughter and Phil are officially in a relationship. "I'm so excited. We get to see our children again" you said. Borra said "Yea. In that last letter that y/d/n sent us, she said that she had surprise for us". After you finished setting the table your children and their spouses arrived. You brought all of them into the big hug. "We missed you mother" y/d/n said. "I miss living you and father" y/s/n said. Y/o/d/n said jokingly "Your just upset that you can't be spoiled anymore father". Borra laughed and said "That probably is true". They all walked in and sat down at the table and started to eat. After a while of eating you asked "Y/d/n, you said you had surprise for us". Y/d/n stopped eating and said with a large smile "That's right I did. So the surprise is that I'm with child". You and y/o/d/n squealed with excitement. Borra asked "How far along are you". Y/d/n said "I'm about 2 months". Zaki said "y/d/n and I couldn't wait to tell you all". Y/d/n turned to y/o/d/n and said "Now we're just waiting for you and y/s/n". Y/s/n nearly chocked on his food when she said that. He said "Um. I haven't even found a mate yet". Y/d/n teased "Our little sister found a mate before you. That just means your not good with woman". Y/s/n said with his cheeks starting to heat up "It's not that. It's just hard to find a mate. I mean fey woman are nice but so are humans". You said "Y/s/n you can be with a human or fey. It doesn't matter to us. As long as you and the person your with is happy". After that we continued to eat dinner. After you all finished and cleaned up, you said your goodbyes to your children. They assured you that they'd be back for another dinner. As the sun grew dem, you and Borra laid in your nest. "I can't believe y/d/n is pregnant" Borra said with a slight smile. You said "Well I can. I could tell when they got married that they would many children". Borra wrapped his arms and wings around you said "It reminds me of us when you were pregnant with y/d/n". You laughed and said "Remember when I threw your daggers at you for not bringing back blueberries for me from your hunt". Borra laughed and said "Yes I do. From that day on during your pregnancy I remembered to bring some back for you whenever I went hunting". You said with a small sigh "I miss carrying our children and I miss when they were babies". Borra hugged you tighter and said "Well you have me. I can act like one for you". You lightly hit Borra's chest and said "You already act like one now". Borra and you laughed for a few seconds and he said "I love you y/n". You said "I love you too Borra". 

                                                                                          The End