Daddy's little girl

So just to let you guys know y/c/n can be either a boy or girl it's your choice and he/she can be either a fey or a human or mixed but in the story I'm just choosing to make the baby a girl and mixed meaning she has wings and the same eyes as borra but no horns. Now let's get into this story.🙂🙂🙂
------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a month since you gave birth to y/c/n and everything has been going peachy except the fact that every night y/c/n cries and you get no sleep. Also for the past month borra has been out scouting for humans in the moors and was not home at night. One night you were too tired to deal with y/c/n crying again so before borra left to go scouting you called borra's name to get his attention.
Y:Borra?
B:Yes y/n.
Y:Can you watch y/c/n tonight. I really dont have the energy to watch her again tonight.
B:Y/n you know I have to go scouting and ...
Y:Borra please watch her.
B:Ok y/n I'm sure udo can cover for me. Now go ahead to sleep and I'll watch     y/c/n.
You smiled and went to the nest and fell asleep. Borra walked over to the wooden crib where little y/c/n was sleeping. Then a loud cry came from the crib. Borra picked y/c/n up and rocked her gently.
B:Shhh little y/c/n there is no need to cry I'm here.
When she heard borra say that she calmed down and nuzzled herself into borra's chest. When borra went to put y/c/n down she started crying. Then borra got the idea to try stroking her wing.(Just something I thought feys like). So borra began shushing and stroking y/c/n's wing. Soon after this she fell asleep and borra was able to put her down. When he was about to leave the crib and go to sleep , y/c/n grapped borra's index finger in her sleep and wouldn't let go. Borra smiled.
B:I guess your a daddy's girl.
Borra layied down beside the crib and let y/c/n continue holding his finger for the rest of the night and pretty soon borra fell asleep as well.