Bath Time

You and borra were sitting in your nest watching as y/d/n played with y/s/n, who is now 6 months old. After a few minutes you smelled something fowl. The fowl smell led all the way to y/d/n and y/s/n. You walked over to them and said "I think it's time for you two, to have a bath". Y/d/n then said "I don't want a bath, i smell fine". You had a smug look on your face then said "if you don't take a bath, then after dinner you won't get any cinnamon bread for dessert". Y/d/n's face lit up and said "ok, bath time". You smiled and picked up your son and daughter. You carried them to a spring that was about 20 minutes away from you and borra's cave. You took off both y/s/n and y/d/n's clothes and put them in the warm water. Y/d/n was swimming around and you were holding your son and letting him splash around in the water. Borra soon came out of the cave and smiled as he saw you, his son, and his daughter. After a few minutes of you drying your son's chair and horns, borra came up behind you and said "you know y/n I think it's your turn to take a bath". After borra said that he tried to push you into the water but you had a trick up your sleeve. You ducked then borra tripped over your tucked in body and fell into the water. You laughed along with your children as borra pouted in the water. Soon ini came along and said "hello y/n, what are you all laughing at". Y/d/n pointed to her pouting father in the water. Ini started laughing along with you and your children. You then asked ini "can you take the children back to our cave". Ini nodded and took y/d/n and y/s/n back to the cave. You looked at borra who was now trying to get out of the spring but you push him back in. Borra then asked "what are you doing y/n". You smiled and said "I think it's our turn to take a bath". After you said that you took off your clothes and got into the water with borra. Borra took off his clothes as well then you both began helping each other wash one another. Aftet a few minutes you both put your clothes back on and headed back to the cave. Ini was there playing with the children and when she saw you two, she left. You started making dinner and borra was telling y/d/n and y/s/n a story. Soon after, dinner was ready, you all ate and went to sleep.