How could you

It had been a month since you and borra had mated and you were starting to feel weird in your stomach area. One day when borra was out somewhere and you were really starting to feel uncomfortable so you decided to go see malifecent. You walked to malifecents cave while holding your stomach." Malifecent are here" you said then malifecent apeard and smiled and said " what can I help you with". You were just about to tell her when ini showed up at the cave and said " hey you two is it ok if i come in". Malifecent nodded then told you to continue." Ok malifecent and ini, my stomach has been hurting a little for a month and I dont know what's wrong with me". You said while lifting up your shirt and showing your stomach. Ini walked up and rubbed your stomach then smiled." Y/n your pregnant" ini said while looking at you. Your heart skipped a beat and you began to panick then udo came to the cave." Hello every-" udo stopped when he saw your stomach and just stood there." How is this possible for me to become pregnant. Udo do you know anything about this" you said with a serious face." Yes but I think it's best that borra tells you" udo said as he asked ini to go and find borra. After a few minutes ini came back with borra. Borra stood and said " what's going on he-" borra stopped when he saw your stomach." Borra I love you too much to lose you and if you really loved me then you will tell me what happened"  you said as tears came down your cheeks." Y/n I love you too and that is why I must tell you..." then tears began to go down his eyes and he continued " I knew you were pregnant and didnt say anything because I thought you would no longer want to be my mate"." How could you borra. As the man that I love, you should have told me. I need some time alone right now" you said then walked out of the cave and sat down and started to cry. Borra could hear you start crying which made him cry." Udo I've done something wrong and I need to fix it. Please tell me how to fix what I've done wrong" borra said pleading." The best thing I can think of is to apologize to her" udo said while looking at borra. Borra walked outside the cave and saw you sitting on the ground he was about to tap your shoulder to get your attention but that's when he notice that you wrote something in the dirt. He looked down and saw the words that made his heart stop. It red why did I let a fey get me pregnant and out of all the fey in the world I chose borra. I hate him. Those words broke borra's heart into a million pieces and he flew back to his cave with tears coming down his cheeks.