Bad memories

You, borra, and both your children were asleep. As you were sleeping just lying there and then started to have a nightmare about the horrible things that orphanage did to you and other children.

The nightmare starts

You were sitting in a chair with your hands and feet bounded to the chairs legs and arms. You tried to scream but nothing came out. Then infront of you, you saw three people standing around a little small girl. She was crying as the three people were scolding the her." Your such a stupid little girl" a female voice said." No one wants you or will ever love you" another female voice said." Why is your bed not made" a male voice. The little girl said "I'm sorry I forgot. I promise I won't forget again". One of the females said "She says she is sorry, isn't that cute Jane". Jane laughed and said "yep Wenndy, what do you think Oliver". Oliver began to laugh with the two. You want to scream for them to stop harassing the little girl but you couldn't. No sound would come out and you had to just sit there and watch as those three people harassed the little girl." Honestly, you should be ashamed of your self" wenndy said. The little girl screamed "LEAVE ME ALONE. YOUR ALL MEANIES". Then jane screamed at the little girl "how dare you yell at her and you know what happens when you yell at one of us". The little girl began to cry more and said "please I'm sorry I didn't mean to". Oliver was about to raise his hand a smack the little girl when an girl who was a little older came between the two and instead of the little girl getting smacked the older girl took the hit. Then Oliver screamed " YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE TO BE CLEANING OUT ALL THE CLOTHES IN THE ORPHANAGE". The older girl said " I'm not going to let you hurt her".Wenndy came up and yanked the older girl by her shirt and said "since you dont want to do as your told you'll be punished, hey brat don't forget do make your bed again now leave. The little girl was about to leave when she turned around and looked at the older girl. The older girl smiled and said "dont worry about me, I'll be ok...
Y/n"

The nightmare ends

You woke up to borra trying change y/s/n's diaper. You sat up and looked down trying not to remember the nightmare. Borra looked at you and asked "are you ok y/n". You looked up and said "um..yes, I'm just thinking about something". Once borra was done changing y/s/n's diaper he walked over and sat in the nest next to you." May I ask what you are thinking about" borra asked. You snuggled yourself into borra's chest and said "I had a nightmare about the orphanage I ran away from". Borra wrapped his arms around you and said "I'm so sorry y/n". You smiled in his arms but the truth was that you were still afraid of that orphanage.