The Warning

Quick warning there is a small smut at the end.

You POV

I almost came to tears when I saw Borra and my children. Borra then asked "y/n who are those people behind you". I said "these are a few people that helped me get back here". Borra then came forward and gave me and big hug. He said "I missed you". I said "I missed you too". Y/d/n came up and said "I'm so happy to see you mummy". I said "me too, I've missed all of you". Oliver then cleared his throat to get my attention and I said "oh right. Aurora you need to prepare for a war". Aurora said "what, why". I said "because a kingdom named Ivanka is planning to attack Ulstead". Aurora said "oh no, how do you know this". I said "um...well it's kind of hard to explain". Borra said "y/n what are you trying to tell us". I said "borra you know I ran away from an orphanage and well about a week ago I was taken back to that orphanage and there I found out about Ivanka and their attack on Ulstead". Phillip asked "why are they planning an attack on us". I said "while Aurora was being raised away from her kingdom, her father promised that when she was returned to her hand would be promised to the king of Ivanka's eldest son". I looked at Aurora and saw tears going down her face. Phillip shouted at me "WHO TOLD YOU OF THIS". Oliver came up and said "a member of the orphanage told us this". Phillip asked "who are all of you". Oliver said "I'm Oliver, this Jane next to me and next to y/n is Sara". I said "they helped me escape". Y/d/n looked at my covered arm and asked "mummy why is your black and purple". Borra then came up to me and rolled up my sleeve and saw the bruises. He said "who did this to you". I said "borra I dont want to talk about it please dont make me". Borra then whispered to me "we will talk about it later ok". I nodded my head and then turned to Oliver. I said "borra as you know this is Oliver, he is my Uncle". Borra stared at Oliver and said "I dont trust him". Oliver said "same here and I'm guessing that you are y/n's husband". Borra grunted and took the children into another room.

Night time

I was sitting in the castle garden. As I sat there. I couldn't help but feel that everyone was angry with me. The look in Aurora's eyes when she found out what her father did. The way Phillip yelled at me. When Borra saw my bruises and I didn't want to talk about it. I took a deep breath and looked at the moon. I heard foot steps and turned to see Jane. Jane asked "is it ok if I sit with you". I nodded and she sat down next to me on the stone bench. She said "I'm guessing Oliver told you about your parents". I nodded and she said "you know me and Oliver never wanted to hurt you". I said "I know". Jane then said "he also told you about adopting you". I said "yes, and I want him to adopt me". Jane said "really". I said "yes, you two have been more like my parents. So yes, I want you to adopt me". Jane smiled and hugged me and I hissed in pain from the bruises. Jane then said "oh sorry, here let me get rid of those for you". Jane waved her hand around me and all my bruises went away. I thanked her and I said "I feel like everyone is mad at me". Jane said "that's how I felt when I was kidnapped from the orphanage and held at Ivanka in the dungeon. I thought that Oliver was mad at me but that feeling soon left me as soon as I found out that Oliver had been trying to find me". I said "so you and Oliver are married". She smiled and said "married for 28 years". I then said "you know even though with all that has happened between you, me, and Oliver I have nothing against you two". I then asked "do you know what happened to my mother and father". Jane said "well I'm not sure about your parents but Oliver should know". I thanked her and then soon heard borra come up to us and say "y/n can we talk please". Jane got up and began to walk away and borra sat down in her place. He said "I heard what you two were talking about and I want you to know that I'm not mad at you and neither is Aurora and Phillip. I talked to them". I sighed in relief and felt borra's hand on my cheek and turn my head to face him. He said "y/n I'm sorry I didn't find you sooner. If it were my choice you would have never been gone for a week". I said "borra it's ok, I'm ok. I'm happy that I got here just in time to tell you about Ivanka". Borra leaned forward and kissed me on my lips and I kissed back. After what seemed like forever borra and I parted. He smiled and said "so Oliver is your uncle and Jane is your aunt and they want to adopt you". I said "yes, do you not want them to adopt me". Borra said "if it makes you happy then go for it, they seem like a nice people". I smiled and climbed on top of borra so that I was sitting on his lap. I said "borra no matter what happens I love you and if you fight in the war agaisnt Ivanka I will you". Borra smiled and said "same with me". Me and borra continued to kiss each other which led into a makeout session. Borra then layied back on the stone bench and said "I love you y/n". I said "i love you too". Then continued to makeout under the bright moon. I began to feel borra's hand travel to your back and untie the laces on the back of my dress. I said "borra are you sure about doing it here". Borra smiled and continued to untie i dress until the top part fell off revealing my naked upper half. Borra began to kiss my neck, collar bone, breast and stomach and you two continued to do it under the bright moon.

You guys already know what going on here🙄😶.