Learning More

As you and borra layied in the nest and a question popped in your head." Hey borra" you said with a small smile." Yes y/n" borra said looking at you." Do you have anyone special in your life" you asked looking a little shy. Borra looked up and said " no, I never did but I would like one". You smiled and asked " do you have any questions for me". Borra looked back at you and said yes. Then borra asked what you were going to do in the future. For a while you and borra took turns asking questions until it was about midnight. You rubbed your eyes and layied your head on borra's chest. Not long later you fell asleep on his chest. Borra smiled at your sleeping figure then used his wing to cover you and him and then borra fell asleep.

The next day

You woke before borra and wanted to do something nice for him since he was letting you stay with him. You decided to make borra some blueberry pancakes. You snuck out of the cave only to bump into udo and ini." Oh hi ini and udo" you said in a quiet voice trying not to wake borra." Hey y/n why are you speaking so quiet" udo said also in low voice. You told them both your plan and they agreed to help you. Ini flew off to find blueberries and udo went to get ingredients to make pancakes. A few minutes later they came back with everything you needed and began to make the pancakes. When you were done you have some left over pancakes to udo and ini. They smiled and thanked you then left. You put the pancakes on a wooden like plate and walked up to borra." Good morning borra" you said as you slightly rubbed borra's arm. He opened his eyes to see you holding a plate with pancakes on it. He smiled and said " is that for me". You nodded and smiled then handed the plate to him. Everything on the plate was gone in a few minutes." Thank you y/n" borra said and you nodded as a response." Y/n if you could be any type of fey what would you be" borra asked looking at you." Oh..um well you see borra I only know two kinds of fey which is a dessert and tundra fey" you said while rubbing the back of your head." Then let me explain y/n. There are four types of fey. Like me and ini there are desert fey and like udo there are tundra fey. Maleficent is a forest fey and another fey I know is a rainforest fey" borra explained." Can you tell me more about the rainforest fey" you asked with a smile and with that borra told you everything that there was about the rainforest fey." Well borra I guess I would want to be rainforest fey" you said with a big smile which made borra smile." Borra" you asked making him turn to you and ask "yes y/n"." Thank you for everything you have done for me and I hope we can become closer" you said then hugged borra." Your welcome... y/n" borra said while hugging you back.