Y/c/n's wish comes true

Borra and y/n could only think about what y/c/n said at her birthday party. It was night time and y/c/n was asleep in her nest and you and borra were lying awake in your nest." Borra" you asked then he said "what is it y/n". You quickly looked over to see if y/c/n was still asleep and then said "I think we should make y/c/n's birthday wish come true". Borra widened his eyes then smiled and said "so you want to do it now". You nodded your head no and said "tomorrow I'll ask udo to take y/c/n, then we can do it". Borra smiled and you both went back to sleep.

The next day

You and borra went to udo in the morning and he offered to watch y/c/n for a while. Me and borra went back to the cave and .....(you already know what's happening here)☺☺☺

Time skip

You were putting your shirt back on and turned to borra and smiled. He smiled back and kissed your head and said "I hope this works". You kissed his cheek and said "me too". Then you both took a nap.

1 month later

You had been feeling sick for the past month but you just figured you were sick. You had went out with ini, shrike, and maleficent for brunch. You were eating most of the food maleficent had brought." Well someone is hungry" ini said with a smile. You were about to respond when you quickly ran behind a tree and threw up. Shrike ran up to you and asked " y/n are you ok". You nodded and began to walk back to where you four were sitting. Maleficent stood up and asked "are you pregnant y/n". You put your hand on your stomach and said "I think I may be" then all the girls began to jumping around and ini came up to me and felt my stomach and said " congratulations y/n your pregnant again". You smiled and then borra arrived with y/c/n. Y/c/n smiled and ran up to you saying mommy. Borra came up to and asked what you were smiling about. You bent down to y/c/n's height level and said "your birthday wish is coming true".      Y/c/n and borra's face were in shock then you screamed "I'm pregnant". Borra gave you and y/c/n a big hug. Then y/c/n asked "is it a boy or girl". You said "we wont know until it's time for the baby to come". You, borra, and y/c/n walked back to your cave and on your way you all talked about what you would be naming the baby.