Its time

It's been another 4 months since the celebration and your stomach was really big. It was hard for you to pick things up so borra had. One afternoon around dinner time you and borra were about to start eatting when all of a sudden you realized that you forgot to get something to drink so you went and got some water and as you filled your wooden cup with water you felt a sharp pain in your stomach making you groan in pain.
Y:Oooowww!
B:Y/n are you ok.
Y:Yea I think it was just a kick.
Borra looked at you for a second then you both went back to eating then decided it was time to go to sleep. When it was around 11pm you jolted up and screamed in even more pain.
Y:Ooww!Ah ah ah!
Borra also jolted up when he heard you scream.
B:Y/n are you ok. Was it another kick.
Y:No it wasn't a kick. I think... I think its time.
Borra's heart skipped a beat and started panicking. When he was finally able to get his self together he decided to go get udo and ini. Once he came back he saw you were in a lot more pain.
B:Y/n I'm right here.
Borra said as he held your hand and kissed your cheek.
Udo and ini helped you get into a more comfortable position for when it was time for the baby to come. Around the time the sun was just showing you began to feel the worst type of pain there was which made you start crying.
U:Ok y/n it's time so get ready to push.
Y:Ah...o..ok.
U:Push.
When udo said that you pushed as hard as you could.
I:Ok now breath y/n.
You took a deep breath and then notice two things. One your body was covered in sweat and two when you first pushed and squeezed borra's hand and now it was purple.
U:Ok push again.
You pushed even hard the last time and the pain felt unbearable.
I:Ok and now breathe.
You were starting to feel weak and you were trying to stay strong but the pain was to much.
U:Ok y/n one more push.
Y:Udo I cant. It hurts to much.
B:Come on y/n tou can do it your almost done.
I:Just one last push and it will all be over.
Y:Borra I'm scared.
B:Don't be ,y/n I'm here and so is ini and udo. We are all here for you and now all you have to do his give us a big push.
You were ready for the pain to end right now and gave the last push everything you had.
Y:Aaaahhhhh!
U:That's it y/n keep pushing.
I:Come on your almost done.
B:That's it y/n.
Y:AAAAAAAHHHHHH!
After that last push you fell on your back and started taking deep breaths. That's when you,ini,udo, and borra could hear the small cries of a baby. Coming from udo's arms.
U:Congratulations borra and y/n. It's a girl. Udo rapped the baby in a yellow and green blanket then gave the baby to borra.
B:Look y/n it's our baby girl.
You turned your head to look at your baby and smiled. Ini and udo cleaned everything up and ini gave you something to help you get some of your strength back so you could hold your baby.
Y:Hi there baby girl.
B:I'm your father and this is your mother.
Y:Borra what are we going to name her.
B:How about y/c/n.
Y:That sound perfect.
You and borra smiled and saw y/c/n start cooing at you and borra.
B:Y/n your very weak I think you need some rest.
Y:Yea ok thank you borra.
Borra took y/c/n out of tour arms and smiled as you slowly drifted off to sleep.