Torn Apart

Your POV

It's been 2 months and nothing. There has been no siting off Ivanka's army. I was lying on my back in the castle garden as i thought of this. Y/d/n came running up to me. She sat next to me and asked "mummy can i talk to you". I sat up and said "sure sweetheart". Y/d/n said "so i want to know why you took the last biscuit during breakfast". I laughed and said "i was hungry". Y/d/n pouted and said "i was too". I smiled and said "how about you can have my apple tarts for dessert". Y/d/n smiled and said "ok mummy". Then she ran off to play with her brother. I stood up and began to walk into castle all the way to the pantry. I took two apples and started my way to a balcony and ate the apples there while watching the sun set. Oliver came up behind me which made me jump a little. I turned and said "Hey Oliver well i mean now Dad". Oliver smiled and said "i can see that you are happy that the adoption is finalized". I said "yea but it just doesn't make sense. It's been two months, why are they not attacking". Oliver said "that's what i came here to talk to you about. Jane had a vision last night. She said she saw a black rhino charging through the gates of Ulstead and taking many lives. Once it reached the castle walls it split into more black rhinos and taking over the castle along with everyone in it". I said "that sounds horrible". Oliver said "yea, Jane is now telling Queen Aurora and King Philip". I said " maybe we should send out a few guards to make sure the kingdom walls are secured". Oliver said "there are already guards there. I understand that you are more concerned about the safety   of the kingdom but your acting more worried than ever". I sighed and said "that's because, I found out last night that i'm pregnant again". Oliver came up next to me and asked "did you tell Borra". I said "no, i'm going to tell him at dinner tonight". Oliver began to walk away when he said "you know, i'm glad you forgave for what Jane and I have put you through". I said "no problem". After a few more minutes of standing on the balcony i went to the guest bedroom Borra and I shared. I laid my head down on the soft pillow and decided to take a little nap.

Some time later

I woke up to Borra gently shaking my arm. He said "y/n are you ok, you've been sleeping for so long I got worried". I said "I just got tired is all, what time is it". Borra smiled and said "it's time for dinner". I sat up and walked with Borra all the way to the dining room. Once me and Borra sat down we began eating. I asked " Borra what did you do today". Borra said "i trained a few guards and fey warriors". I then smiled and said "well i have some exciting news". Borra said "Oh yea, what is it". I took a deep breath and said "well i'm pregnant". Borra choked on his food and said "really, your really pregnant". I nodded and borra smiled and said "i'm happy, that just means i get to have another me around". We all laughed until we heard a loud bang which shook the castle. A guard came in and shouted "the kingdom is being attacked, my king and queen we need to get you all to safety". Borra grabbed y/d/n and y/s/n and everyone started running. before i left the dining room i grabbed a knife and ran out which made me the last one to leave the dining room. There was a small gap between me and the rest. In that gap a large explosion happened and that gap was replaced with a large hole that separated me from the group. Borra saw this and stopped and screamed "Y/N ARE YOU OK". I screamed back "YES, KEEP GOING I'LL FIND A WAY BACK TO YOU GUYS". I turned and began running down a series of tunnels until i was lead into the castle stables. Just as i was about to get on a horse I heard the castle start to crumble down on top of me. I quickly released the other horses and started riding one has half the castle feel behind me. I started to ride the horse into the castle courtyard and turned around to see the half the castle crumbled to the ground. I began to ride my horse into the kingdom hoping that Borra and my children were safe. As i rode past the houses i could hear the other kingdom destroying the kingdom. I then ran into Aurora and asked "Aurora where are the rest". She climbed on my horse and as we continued to ride Aurora said in a shaky voice "I got separated from the rest but as some point while i was trying to find a way out the castle i saw Borra and your children and....". I said "and what Aurora". She said with tears in her eyes "I saw them get crushed by a piece of castle wall". I stopped the horse from going any further. My heart began to hurt and my breathes became short. Everything around me become still. I felt my tears build up but my stillness was broken by the sound of Aurora screaming while being dragged away along with me. As soon as i could comprehend what was happening around me, I began screaming along with Aurora to be let go. After a while of dragged me and Aurora were put into a small cage and were carried away while watching Ulstead go up in flames.