Ivanka

"Mommy, where are you. I miss you. Daddy misses you too. Why did you leave us? Do you not love us anymore? What did we do for you to leave? Where ever you are I want you to know that I still live you. We all still love you"

Your POV

I woke up to the sound of laughter and screams of pain. Once my vision fully came back I saw Oliver tied to a chair and the assassin from before were hitting Oliver all over his body with a stick. I tried to get up but my hands and feet were tied together. I said "stop hurting him". All the assassins looked at me and one said "dont worry, it will be your turn next". After a few more minutes of beating Oliver, they came up to me and began to hit me. The last thing I saw before I was hit on the head was Oliver screaming my name. Then I blacked out.

A few days later

"Y....../n....y.../n..Y/N" I heard a voice scream. I opened my eyes and saw it was Oliver. I tried to sit up but fell back and saw that my whole body was covered in black and purple bruises. I said "Oliver where are we". He looked at me and said "Ivanka, we are in the dungeon right now". I looked at Oliver and saw his arm was black and twisted. I said "Oliver your arm, what happened". He said "I tried to escape with you well you were unconscious but got caught and as a punishment they broke my arm and beat me even worse than you". I fought the pain as I sat up and said "thank you for trying to protect me". I crawled over to Oliver and said "here let me fix your arm". I ripped off a piece of Oliver's shirt and bawled it up and put it in his mouth. I grabbed his broken arm from the top and bottom then gave it a ferm turn and put his arm back together. He screamed for a few seconds but soon he stopped. I said "Oliver are you ok". Oliver looked at me and took the peice of cloth out of his mouth and said "yes, thank you y/n". Then out of nowhere we heard someone say "So your real name is y/n". We looked at the person and saw that it was it was Henry. He laughed at me and Oliver and said "you two are so pathetic, if your going to lie at least make it sound realistic". Oliver said "Henry tell the gaurds to let us go". Wendy then came up beside Henry and said "i knew you look familiar". I said "what is going on". Henry said "you and Oliver are going to stay here while Ivanka destroys Ulstead". Oliver said "then what are you two going to do with us". Wendy said "well Oliver first off your fired. Second you two are going to be executed. Ivanka doesn't need Ulstead knowing about our plans". They began to walk away when Wendy said "oh Oliver I want you to know something". Oliver said "what". She said "Jane is here, I'll tell her you said goodbye before they execute you". After they left i turned to Oliver and asked "Jane is alive and here. Did you kno-". I stopped as I saw tears come from Oliver's eyes. I asked "Oliver why are you crying". Oliver said "I have to escape this cell. I want to see Jane before I die". I said " you love her don't you". Oliver nodded and said "I know that we were cruel to you when you were younger but that was just a cover up for the other members of the orphanage. In real life we both loved you like our own". I wanted to cry but soon heard loud stomping noises coming from above. I looked out of the bard window and saw a army of knights leaving the kingdom. I said "Oliver we need to leave, if those knights get to Ulstead everyone will die. My mate, my children and everyone else". Oliver said "its night so most of the other guards should be asleep". Before I could say something we heard a noise coming from the bard window." May, Oliver are you two in there. It's me Sara" we heard from the bard window. I said "how did you know we where here"." Andrew, he has gone mad. He keeps calling you y/n and not may. He says that his dad was right about you two looking the same" sara said. I took a deep breath and said "can I trust you as a friend". She nodded her head and I continued "my real name is y/n. Oliver brought me to that orphanage when I was younger. He found me and few days ago and now I need to get back to Ulstead". Sara said "ok, I'll get you two out just hold on". Oliver said "I need to get Jane before I leave". Oliver said "on your way here did you see a short light skin woman with long black hair and blue eyes". Sara said "yes, she is a few cells over, I'll free her first ok". Oliver smiled in relief and me and him waited for a few minutes then Sara came back with Jane. Jane said "Oliver you found me". Oliver said "I'm happy your alive. I thought you were dead". Jane looked at me and said "who is she". Oliver said "that's y/n, I'll explain everything later but first we need to get out this cell". Sara opened the bard window and me and Olivier climbed out the window. We then snuck over to the castle wall and climbed over it with some rope. Once over the wall there were three horses waiting for us. Sara said "one of you is going to half to share a horse". Jane said "I'll ride with Oliver". We began riding our horses into the large patch of forest there was next to the kingdom of Ivanka so no one would see us.

The next day

I had fallen asleep on my horse and woke up to us infront of Ulstead. I sat up and said "how did we get here so fast". Jane smiled and said "well I happen to be a mage and was able to teleport us to Ulstead. I felt tears go down my cheeks and I said "let's go". We rode our horses to the front gate of Ulstead and a knight stopped us and said "who are you". I said "I am y/n. I've been missing for about a week". The knight nodded and lef us go into the kingdom. We then rode the horses all the way to the castle.

Borra POV

I was in the throne room with my children, Aurora and Phillip. I said "it's been a week why have you not found her yet". Phillip said "borra believe me we are trying". I said "well not hard enough". Phillip said "well it's not like she's going to walk through the throne doors". Then the doors opened and I saw...y/n.