Chapter 16

(Warning: Beware, steaming hot, spicy smut ahead! You have been warned.)

~Peeta's POV~

We finally arrive in Italy for our honeymoon and are instantly greeted by the sun setting on the horizon, causing shades of purple, pink and orange to appear over the Venice skyline.

The cobbled streets are still busy with people doing late shopping and going to clubs as we make our way towards the villa we hired for a week.

We finally reach it. It's surrounded by mountains and trees. The villa in question is painted white with a balcony overlooking a vast lake. It's quiet, peaceful, and there's nothing close by apart from a now-quiet road and a boating lesson going on further down the lake from the villa.

'This is beautiful,' Katniss breathes as she takes in the view in front of the villa we're staying in.

The villa is lit with a gentle light and furnished with a love seat, king sized bed, a hot tub and chairs on the balcony, and a kitchen and bathroom back in the main building.

I sit on the bed as Katniss sits next to me, placing a hand on my thigh and rubbing it backwards and forwards. I watch for a while and feel my manhood grow stiffer as her hand moves closer, teasing me slightly as she does so. I slide my hand behind and around her waist, gently and smoothly. I can see small goosebumps rising on her skin. I quickly tuck her underneath me, my body upon hers and she smiles up at me. She slowly slips my shirt off, while gazing into my eyes once more. But her eyes dart to my chest, delighted to see me and my body once again.

"So, you wanna do it, don't you?" I ask, obviously knowing the answer. A smirk spreads on her cherry red lips. I get off the bed to go close the blinds and lock the doors, as Katniss slips off most of her clothes. I turn off the lights, only seeing the silver linings of her body. But I know she looks absolutely amazing.

I dive onto the bed and she lies down next to me. We share a passionate kiss, one that seems like it would last forever. But it gets intense, we both need to take breaths but we don't want to let go of each other. We end up taking off all our clothes, keeping our bodies and souls close together. She chuckles as I move downwards to her stomach and breasts. She grips onto my arms with such strength, and I hold onto her hips. A bit of sweat runs down my forehead and she wipes it away for me.

"This escalated quickly." She gasps, as she tries to breathe in all the air she can get.

"Well, none of us are arguing." I say, smiling at her. She might not see me smiling at her, since we're doing this in the dark. But I'd like to keep the lights off.

She glides her hand along my chest, then holding her hand up against it. She kisses me deeply on the lips, surely leaving a red stain on mine. I place my hand on the backside of her thighs, bringing her closer to my body.

We spend what feels like eternity kissing intensely and tossing and turning on the bed. The tension between us is strong, the air is humid and the sweat twickles. I turn us around to make her on top of me, and continue to peck the lower area of her neck that goes down to her breasts. I tuck her messy hair behind her ears and away from her face. She kneels over my body, her legs trapping me to the bed covers. She leans her upper body over me seductively, almost pressing her chest onto mine.

"Hey... this is all fun and games... but you want to take this to the next level?" She asks me.

"Sure. Should we use pro-" I begin.

"I don't care at this point." She immediately cuts me off and laughs. Her laughs always bring a smile to my face. She gets off of me and I sit back up. She crawls in front of me as I move towards her. I grab ahold of her waist, her hips fitting into my hands. Her legs slipping under me, her feet resting beside my knees.

"Ready?" I ask.

"What do you think?" She laughs. She hasn't drank anything that involves alcohol, or anything to make her this happy. But she seems awfully excited for this, and I can't deny that I am too.

She lowers herself down onto my member, both of us emitting sighs of pleasure simultaneously as she does so.

Minutes go by as she continues to ride me. It's slow, sensual, and gentle as I lie back on the bed with a pillow under my head.

I groan in time to her moans as she continues to bounce up and down on my gentleman sword until she falls backwards after her first orgasm, breathless and shaky.

'Still able to go?' Katniss smirks as she sees my erect member still stood to attention, 'looks like I gotta sort it out. Stand up!'

I do so as she gets on all fours, facing away from me. I thrust hard into her, the urge to release my seed into her bubbling up inside me. She moans, turning me on something rotten.

'God, baby, you're so tight.' I groan as my thrusts start to become sloppy as I feel myself unloading my load into her butt.

She cums not long after me as we fall onto the bed, exhausted and breathless as we stare up at the ceiling for a moment or two before any of us speak.

'Well, that was amazing.' I say, breaking the silence.

Katniss nods and rests her head on my stomach and sighs in a contented manner.

'Yes, yes it was.' You can hear the smile in her voice as she speaks, 'and it's even better because it was with you.'

I smile and stroke her hair gently as we listen to the soothing sounds of the lake just a few feet away from us.

'I love you, Peeta.' She whispers quietly.

'I love you too, Kit-Kat.' I whisper back.

THX for readin! Hope none yall be scarred! You were warned! Everlark is in LOOOOVVVEEEE! I(Zeffie) had no part in this. All up to Fern and Ruby! SO it be all them!! Plz vote and comment! Baii!!