(57)

an: i thought a gif of tommy was LONG past due for us.

He clears his throat and I jump.

"Why are you taking so long?" He appears in my powder room, where I do my hair before my mirror.

Today, we scheduled an appointment with my doctor Alan Milok. Today, we were determined to find out if I am pregnant or not.

I had a session with Maggie a few hours ago, early in the morning. It was another productive day, she had me step on a chair forty times, said that'll help open up my hips. She asked what had been bothering me, to which I told her I may or may not be pregnant. She said, regardless of the news, welcome it with open arms. I hated how positive she was. We ended the session in an intense stretch, I felt like a baby on the floor but the feeling was orgasmic, my body was stretching after months of being forced to struggle.

I was getting ready for an hour before Thomas showed up, and I guess I understand why. I usually don't take this much time, but I was nervous.

I mention the pieces of hair in my hand, "I am doing my hair." I sassily reply.

He steps inside. "I'll just stay here then, watch you, maybe that'll hurry you up." He adds, folding his arms over his chest.

I only notice his attire and break into a grin, I turn around and study him. He looks so handsome.

Thomas looks divine, in his button up shirt and vest on. He doesn't know it, but the vest always makes him look so much more sexy. My favourite look of his is him in a suit without the blazer on. "You're actually a big distraction." I tell him. So hah! I almost want to stick out my tongue at him.

His crisp white button up has the collar done all the way, and his arms are big and muscular. I bite the inside of my lip, he's got on his metal sleeve garter. Finally, tucked in the pocket of his vest is his signature watch.

"Don't you have phone calls to make?" I ask.

"Alright done." He clears his throat, watching me like a bloody hawk. He looks at me as if he wants something from me. Kind of like a kid wanting to play outside, begging his mother if he can go out. But I ignore him, because Thomas isn't my child asking me to go outside.

"Okay." I turn around, back to the mirror. Collecting strands of my hair, I pin it up.

He pouts, I see him through the mirror and narrow my gaze.

"I do love you," I playfully tell him, hiding my face with a section of my hair, getting ready with him around was hard. He was a distraction, even a year after doing this.

"Yea?"

"Mmmm." Once the last bit of hair is pinned, I nod.

"Come show me you love me." He says quietly, playing with the words with his tongue.

Blushing, I get up to stand making my way towards him. He stands there, against the wall with his arms folded. He looks mighty fine, so fine, I can't help the burning ache between my legs.

I woke up this morning without him, and that's never fun. He knew I was beginning to heal, that I was able to get out of bed on my own— but I still wanted to be coddled by him. I loved having him around me.

It was a constant battle, while I absolutely adored Tommy taking care of me, there was nothing freer than being independent.

He drinks me up like a tall glass of water on a hot day. Thomas's not taken his eyes off of me this whole time.

Once I stand before him, I raise my hands and caress his face. I press my lips together, studying every inch of him. His beauty, his scars, and everything that makes this man. His perfectly straight nose, lips, the hair that sits on his head. My eyes roam and roam, as my fingers rest over his hollowed cheeks.

My fingers dance down his face, I touch his strong jawline and lightly push up. The smoothness of his jaw makes me gasp. He's shaved. He raises his head upwards and I press my lips against his neck. I smell his aftershave. I breathe his scent deeply. Kissing him softly, my lips trail up to his lips. I move my fingers to his arms that hold me in place. My mouth opens as he tilts his head, we share a passionate kiss, one that makes our teeth clash, and our hands roam freely. We make out like when we were first madly in love with each other.

Finally, I break away, battling for air. I gaze at up him. "Do you need more convincing?" I flush.

He chuckles, his hands move from around the curve of my hips to my low back. His fingers rest on my arse, I yelp as our hips collide.

"I have something for you." He moves to the vest pocket and pulls out a small box. "A late anniversary gift."

"Tommy.."

It's a small box, a little bigger than my palm, gift-wrapped in pretty grey paper.

"Open it." He nudges me.

"You didn't have to get me anything." I quickly add, looking down at the box. "Your love is all I need, babe." All I can think right now is: fuck I need to get Thomas a gift, fuck I need to get Thomas a gift.

We went through Christmas without any presents because I was on my deathbed. The memory sends a shiver up my spine.

He kisses my forehead, "I know."

I pull apart the paper and open the box nervously. The paper falls to my feet, I glance up at him once more to see him smiling wickedly.

Dipped in crystals, I can't help but gasp. The necklace looked so fragile and beautiful. My eyes made their way across the necklace, from the each side. "Wow."

I shake my head in disapproval of the fortune he must've paid for the stunning necklace that beams back at me. "Tommy!" I scold him, meeting his eyes that are so bright and filled with mischief. "This is so stunning, I can't accept-"

"Yes you can," He takes the box from me and walks around me, Tommy leaves a chaste kiss on the back of my neck before draping the necklace over my neck, he fastens the clasp, the soft diamonds gleam around my neck. "and you will." He finishes.

I turn to the mirror and instantly see this bright beam of light shining back at me. This necklace is stunning, my fingers lightly dress over it. "I love it, thank you." Again, my eyes fall back on the necklace that glows.

Leaning back against the wall, he cups my chin and tilts my head up. Thomas's mouth nears mine, he closes his eyes and finally presses his lips against mine. I bat my eyes shut, I groan helplessly into his mouth. Compelled to do as he wants. I throw my free hand around him and smile as he kisses the corner of my mouth, "Whatever the news is today, I want you to know I love you very much Jade."

Hearing the truth and vulnerability in his voice, I blush. "And I you, Tommy."

He looks at me like a little boy now, with his eyes so blue and innocent. He turns around and stands beside me. I can't help but grin as well, I feel like a kid around him. With his arm out, he smiles down at me, "Shall we?"