(45)

Tommy's kisses wake her up first, before his voice does. "Jade..."

"Mmmmmmm-Morning..." She smiles as Tommy kisses her cheek and neck. His hands don't leave her body, as he kisses her, breathing her in.

Jade struggles to hide the smile on her face. Tommy moves her legs open as he towers over her, his hands fall in her hair, and he meets her lips.

They kiss, just as Jade's back touches the bed. She pulls him with her, feeling him on top of her his hands pull up the dress she's wearing. He pulls away and pulls off his shift, Jade looks at his beautiful skin and kisses his chest, dragging her tongue down his belly button. She tastes him and wants more.

Tommy feels her move on top of him and allows it. She straddles him, and he loves whenever she does this. Pinning him down, her warm legs on both sides of him. His mind wanders.

"Yesterday, you pleased me. Now it's my turn."

"Fuck." His cock hardens, watching as she pulls the dress over her head. She wore a silky black nightgown, and now, all she wears is her underwear. Her beautiful pink nicples are between Tommys fingers. He massages them as she holds her breath, the softness of his fingers make her want more, and more.

She rocks herself against Tommy's belt, feeling the tension between her legs escalate.

She wants him in her mouth, and quickly, Jade ducks down and kisses Tommy, feeling her chest to his as she moves down.

Oh God. Tommy's eyes dart down as he props himself up on his elbows. Jade moves her hair to one side as she kisses his cock through his pants. Her narrow eyes are filled with need and love. He takes a mental picture and thinks for a moment that if she stares at him more, he might cum in his pant.

Jade feels him move under her and feels more encouraged to proceed. She watches Tommy breathe heavily, finally undowning his pants, she moves to lean against the bed, Tommy sits up. Finally, with his erect cock, freed, Jade grazes him with her fingers. Tommy moans.

She mirks, moving her eyes up to his. "What is it?" She asks, smiling.

"You're killing me, babe." His raspy voice makes her wet.

Her thumb runs over his shaft, she can feel her mouth water. It's easy to say that Jade Shelby loved giving her husband blowjobs. It was gross, and hot, and deliciously overwhelming.

"Oh fuck." Tommy gasps the second her lips wrap around his cock. He nearly grunts, feeling her suck him off. Her teeth lightly graze him, allowing him to moan loudly. "Jesus, Jade." He falls against the bed and feels her. Her throat, her mouth, her saliva, tongue, teeth...

Tommy wakes up when Jade shakes him awake. The sun is up, and even though Jade looks at him with those irresistible eyes of hers, he can't help but frown. She woke me up while I was dreaming of her sucking me off. Fuck.

"What is it Jade?"

She looks down at him, her long black hair and beautiful green eyes, she wears a blush pink nightgown. "You were... panting."

He swallows and looks down to see his erect cock.

"Well ya, I had a dream about my wife." He decides to tell her, rather than blushing and making it seem like he's a child. Although she does make him feel like a child.

"A sex dream?" Jade's eyebrows pull together.

"Christ, Jade, yes. It's normal for a man to wake up with a hard on, you do know that don't you?"

She stares at him for a bit, wondering why he's got an attitude, "I had no idea, actually. You do recall I was a virgin before meeting you right? Didn't sleep with a single man..." She runs a hand over his hair. "Sorry for ruining your dream." She says, before getting out of bed, but Tommy grabs her hand and stops her.

"Sorry," He whispers, "It's just, after yesterday, after having sex... With you... Again. I kind of got carried away." Like waking up the devil in me. "Like you've awoken the beast again," He gently chuckles at himself, and his words.

She smiles at him and sighs patting his chest, "Come on, let's get ready for the day."

Jade takes a shower, and Tommy patiently waits outside. Sure, the two had sex yesterday. But it was, at times, agony for Jade. It was still hard for her to process things. Like her body, and the amount of scars she's got all over her. The fact that the scars are deep, and whenever she runs her fingers over them, she can feel the cold blade of Oliver's knife entering her over and over again. She can still hear Tommy's screams, begging for her to wake up. She can still see Jacob's dead body on the gurney, blood everywhere.

But she wanted to live, she wanted to have sex with is husband without thinking this way. And for a second she was thinking happy thoughts as her and Tommy had sex. But that was only because she had been proposed to the second time, and oh, it was so romantic.

And now he's dreaming about you. Dreaming about the sex you two had. You should just give him what he wants before he confides in a random girl to get sex from. Yea, if he hasn't already.

"Fuck me." Jade whispers looking into the mirror.

Tommy sits with his hands on his knees, thinking about the conversation the two had. She's gone through so much you bastard, and all you can do is think about getting your cock wet? Fucking prick, that's what you are, Tom.

The door to the restroom opens and Tommy stands, ready to apologize when Jade comes out sobbing.

"Jade?" He approaches her and immediately their bodies crash into each other. She cries into his arms and wraps her arms around him so tightly. "Jade, hey, it's okay. What's wrong?" He thinks the worst has happened. Has she fallen in the tub? Perhaps seen a spider, he knows how much his wife hates spiders. "What's wrong? Talk to me."

She pouts, as he grabs her face in his hands. "I'm sorry, Tommy, I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry about?" He's already shaking his head for whatever answer she's got.

"About everything. I've made it hard for you to even make love to me, and I've get over the thing in my head that's bringing me back to that day, and, and-" She shakes her head and kisses him with her eyes shut. Her fingers drag over his cheeks. "I want to try, again, and again. Until I'm okay again. We have to Tommy, I've been doing this wrong the whole time..."

"You're not doing anything wrong, Jade." He pulls her head to his and rests his nose against hers. He shuts his eyes and smiles. "You're an unbelievably strong woman, and I don't think you understand that. Fuck my sexual needs, that doesn't matter. What matters is you."

"I love you, but you're right. You've been right all along. You're too soft with me, that's why you've hired the likes of Maggie."

He doesn't say anything about that, knowing she's telling a fact. He did hire Maggie because he was too relaxed.

"Well it has to be organic." He runs a hand through her hair, "We can't force it."

She bites on her bottom lip. "We won't force it."

"And you promise to tell me if you don't like certain things, or if you want me to stop."

"Promise." She nods.

He inhales, "Okay."

"Okay." She nods. Jade got on her toes and kissed him softly, as he reached for her waist through her dress. "I love you, Tommy."

He flushed. "I love you, Jade." He beams.