Chapter 19 - Islands

Chapter 19

Katatapos Lang mag breakfast Nina Thea at Andrew sa Dream Dining Restaurant Upper at deck 8, at 3:30 pa ng hapon sila makabababa sa ship. After breakfast ay nag-ikot sila sa Dream Stores, ang Mall inside the ship, the shopping arcade. Mostly are branded names, nag window shopping Lang yung dalawa doon hanggang sa oras na nila for their booked karaoke room. It was lunch time at may complimentary snacks and drinks ang booked room with luxurious furnitures. It would barely looked like her father's movie room.

Food platters were being serve while they enjoyed their past hour karaoke session. At dalawa lang naman sila, they can't complain of their voices not hitting any notes at all. They don't mind at all.

After their karaoke, bumalik na sila sa kanilang room para maghanda sa kanilang disembarkation.

Wearing comfortable sneakers, faded pants and simple shirt, with her belt bag, Thea's ready. While on the other hand, Drew wore a shorts just above his knee, rubber shoes and plain shirt. At dahil umaambon, they both wore matching Cap. It was just a coincidence they brought the same Cap. Thea is the one holding their documents and their cards inside a sling holder.

Agad na silang bumaba sa The Lobby patungo sa Zodiac Theatre for an orientation, since they'll be having their day booked on a tour.

When the time came, they were all allowed to come out the ship and goes directly to the port's Immigration and Custom. It takes an hour for them to finished and went to their designated Tour bus. Isinuot nila ang kanilang sling holder which their documents rested as well as their identification for this Cruise and Tour.

May kunting ambon pero tuloy parin ang kanilang tour. Nang mapuno ang bus ay nagsimula na silang bumyahe habang nagpapakilala ang kanilang guide and telling them where they would go firsts, the do's and don't's and their itinerary too.

Their first destination is the Shuri or Shurijo Castle in Naha, Okinawa Japan, a registered UNESCO world heritage site. It was said to be the Palace of Ryukyu Kingdom between 14th to 19th centuries. Many things happened in the Castle during World War II.

At dahil Umaambon, hindi namin masyadong napuntahan ang iba't ibang lugar sa loob ng Castle, and was just explained by the guide briefly. And the castle can't be run around for just a few hours dahil sa lapad nito. We only have seen the gate, which said to be Shureimon, the second ceremonial gate now the main gate. The front facade was also beautifully built. Ang sabi ng guide, hindi na iyon ang Orihinal na disenyo ng Castle dahil sa reconstruction nito, but the structure can still give the strong aura of the Previous Kingdom that lives here.

The Castle's structures are way beautiful than what they can see in films and movies. The aesthetic beauty of the castle filled their memories.

"Thea!" Drew called her dahilan para mapalingon siya sa lalaking nasa likuran. Nakatuon kasi ang paningin nito sa matayog na bubong ng Kastilyo, looking so amazed.

Pagkalingon niya rito ay nakangiti itong nakatitig sa kaniya habang nakatutok sa dalaga ang dala nitong cellphone. Nung una ay Tinitigan niya ito ng nagtataka, at nang makuha ang ibig nitong sabihin ay napairap siyang naglakad pabalik rito but now looking on the phone's camera, giving flying kisses and cute smiles. Pero agad ding nahiya at tinakpan ang lenses nito.

"Loko ka." She hits his arms lightly tapos ay nagkatawanan ang mga ito.

Pagkatapos sa Castle ay bumalik na sila sa Tour bus nila. They went to their next destination, ang San-A Main Place or Main Place Mall in Naha. It's a five story shopping and entertainment complex home to more than 60 stores. Nang makapasok sila sa nasabing mall, there are many local shops that sells fashion clothing, boutiques of accessories, cosmetics, shoes at iba pa. But the guide brought them to the second floor where food restaurants are located for snacks. It's around 5 and Thea and Drew decided to eat light foods.