Epilogue

Epilogue

Andrew look up the gigantic building with CWI Three letter steel words on top of the glass door entrance to the lobby.

He found out that Mr John Cashmir talked to Mike, his friend. And he believed that Mike is Thea's boyfriend because of what Thea had told her childhood friend. He doesn't even know why he made an appointment to her father, but he wants to clear things to him, that Mike is not Thea's boyfriend. He can't be.

He skipped classes today just for this appointment, but was cancelled by his secretary an hour before his appointment. He became furious. He may not know him but he needs to talk to him, man to man.

Nagtungo si Andrew sa Entrance at muntik pa siyang hindi papasukin. He told the guards he has an appointment kaya nakalusot ito.

Luminga siya sa paligid. The lobby was too wide with just a personalized table for the receptionist and a large size couch with magazine stands and table. Behind the reception area is the company logo imprinted on the brick wall beside a Floor to ceiling Sticker design of CWI wine products. There's a wine bar at the end of the lobby and a closed tinted door that seems like a conference room. Aside from that, all are well-made glass.

At his right facing the reception area is a corridor he thought where the elevator and other rooms and offices are located.

The secretary's excuse of cancelling the meeting was because he'll have an urgent flight somewhere she didn't disclosed. At a week after pa ang balik nito. Pumunta siya agad sa Building nang mapag-alaman ang tungkol sa pag cancel ng kaniyang meeting sa ama ni Thea at plano niyang hintayin o abangan ang Paglabas nito. He can't wait for another day, he's not patient.

At hindi nga siya nagkamali. Wearing a luxurious tuxedo in black, and followed by an old man and woman, he ambushed them in a talk that almost stopped them in their track.

"Sir, can you give me a minute please?" he urgently said at the man in the middle na bahagya lang siyang tinapunan ng tingin.

Andrew search Thea's father's identity that's why he recognized the man.

"Guards!" sigaw ng lalaking katabi ng ama ni Dexie, kaedaran Lang nito at para bang magkamukha lang sila. He must be Mr. Cashmir's brother who helped him run the company.

"Excuse me, iho. Pero may emergency meeting ang boss ko. You can talk to him next time." malumanay naman na pagkakasabi ng babae na nabosesan ni Andrew na secretary ng Ama ni Thea.

"This is urgent as well sir. This is about Thea!" napahinto sa paglalakad ang Ginoo kaya napahinto rin sa paghabol si Andrew.

The guards reach him and drag his arms but the old man signal and they stopped holding him. They didn't go not with the other man's order.

"What do you mean young man? You know my daughter?" With an authoritative voice, he sounded like an angry thunderstorm.

"Sir, I'm Carl Andrew Mallayn and I am here to tell you that Prince Mike Faure is not Thea's boyfriend. He is my friend and yes he's a good man, but he's not Thea's boyfriend. That is a misunderstanding sir." walang paligoy ligoy nitong saad, dahil yun naman talaga ang ipinunta niya.

"Are you sure? But Thea said so. And it is right to believe my child."

"I am certain sir. He can't be Thea's boyfriend. And I won't let that happened." He's looking at his eyes while saying those words. Ni hindi siya kumurap kahit para ng nanginginig ang kalamnan ni Andrew sa pagkakatitig ng Ginoo kahit may suot itong itim na salamin sa mata.