1. New Girl

"Welcome to Arendelle Prep. Based on your scores from your last school, I believe you will do quite well here, but I still must remind you that academic dishonesty and bullying are not tolerated at this school. Respect towards your peers and teachers is very important, and you must do your best." Principal Miller looks at you sternly. 

"I will, sir. Thank you for this opportunity," you say earnestly. 

The Principal nods, "Good. I hope your first day goes well. Your guide is waiting for you outside. You are dismissed." 

You walk out of the office, making sure that your posture was on key. You parents forced you to take an entrance exam to this private school, and unfortunately you got in. 

You hated the stuffy uniforms, you hated how your posture had to always be perfect, you hated the pressure your parents put on you to do well, you hated everything about this school. Except the work. It was actually challenging you unlike the public schools were. That was the only good ting about Arendelle Prep - the work. 

"Hey, I'm Anna and I'll be showing you around today and I'll be your guide for the week. If you have any questions just come ask me," a pretty girl around your age waved at you. 

"Thanks," you mumble. You followed her around campus while she showed you the cafeteria, huge library, sports fields, and classrooms, things you could've found by yourself. 

"I know it's hard to go from a public school to a private one, but you adapt pretty easily," the ginger says reassuringly. You hum in response.

Anna brought you to your first class after half an hour, and you spent a solid hour learning the periodic table in Chemistry. 

"How was it," Anna asked you when you walked out of the class. 

"Great! I wouldn't be learning that in 10th grade in a public school," you say. "I'm concerned that I'm a little behind though. Others seem to already know half the period table."

"That's okay. Why don't you come over to my place after school and I'll help you out," Anna suggests. 

"Sure," you say. You look down the hall and see a gorgeous platinum blonde walking towards you and Anna. Her gorgeous hair was in a braid over her shoulder and her blue eyes were mesmerizing. 

"Hey Elsa," Anna says.

"Hey Anna," the blonde says. 

"Oh, this is my sister, Elsa," Anna introduces you to each other. You stare at Elsa for what felt like an hour before you break your gaze away. 

"Hi," you manage to squeak out, then mentally slap yourself for being an idiot. Anna looks at you strangely. 

Elsa smiles at you and walks to her next class, you eyes following her until she's gone. You think you've found the another thing that makes this school less bad. 

                                                  ---------------------------

You had spent one week at Arendelle High, and one week of suffering in chemistry and staring the gorgeous platinum blonde, Elsa. 

You would get the chance to talk to her when Anna went up to her, but you usually screwed up. Elsa probably thought you were idiot.

Sometimes when you looked at her in class, you saw she was already looking at you, and you turn back around quickly. 

After school, follow Anna to her huge house on the wealthier side of Arendelle. 

You walk inside their front door and take your shoes off on the mat. You look around, hoping to see Elsa somewhere.