35. Chocolate

Request: Reader is eating chocolate and has some left on her lips, and Elsa helps her with it ;)

Elsa wasn't coming home for an hour because of some singing thing after school. Perfect. She keeps a stash of chocolate in our room in a box under a pile of clothes. She thinks I don't know where it is, but really, she's hiding something from the master of chocolate. 

It's unfair, she knows how much I love chocolate, and she's keeping it to herself. I dug around the closet and grabbed the box, and popped a chocolate in my mouth. I closed my eyes in delight as the sweet candy melted in my mouth. Before I knew it, I had emptied the box and wrappers were all around me. Elsa's not going to be happy. 

"Y/N, I'm home!" I heard my girlfriend call from downstairs. I spent an hour eating chocolate? Wow.

"Coming!" I called back. I ran down the stairs, and Elsa's smile turned into a mischievous smirk when she saw me.

"Have you been eating something?" she asked.

"Yeah, sorry I was hungry," I replied quickly.

"Hmmm." she stepped closer to me, a sensual sway in her hips, and tilted my chin up with a finger. She brushed my bottom lip with her finger, and I parted them slightly. "You have something on your lip." I was confused for a second, before I remembered the chocolate. I moved my hand up to quickly brush it away, but Elsa stopped it. 

"Let me help you with that," Elsa smirked. Before I could say anything, Elsa pressed her lips firmly to mine. My hands were gripping her forearms, and her hand slid into my hair, tugging slightly. I gasped, and Elsa took the opportunity to slide her tongue into my mouth. 

I didn't even try to fight with Elsa, and she dominated me within a matter of seconds, exploring my mouth. 

"Mmm, chocolate," she murmured, before going back to rubbing her tongue against mine. I couldn't bite back the moan the rose from my lips, and Elsa smirked.

"Were you eating something of mine?" she husked, moving her hands up and down my sides.

"It was just lying there, and I-ah," I moaned, feeling Elsa's lips dance down my jaw and to my neck, sucking on the skin there. 

"No, you went looking for it. I hid it," Elsa said, satisfied with the love bite she just made.

"Well you didn't do a very good job of it," I scoffed, but it quickly turned into a gasp when Elsa bit down harshly on my neck. 

"That's now way to talk to me," Elsa growled, and I choked out an apology. Elsa's lips grazed the spot behind my ear, and I let out a gasp followed by a moan. I couldn't stop the sounds coming out of my mouth as Elsa sucked and bit on my sweet spot. 

"I think you need to be taught a lesson," Elsa said, "Besides, there are more sweeter things to be had than chocolate."