4. Cramps

Elsa was busy with her fifth spirit responsibilities, and you were lying in a tent barely moving. You period had come, and the cramps were unbelievably painful. 

You got it every 27 days, and it lasted for about 3-4 days which is pretty short. The only thing was you got horrible cramps.

Honeymaren had given you some tea and asked what was wrong, and you just said you were tired. Honeymaren was friends with Elsa and you didn't want her to tell your girlfriend that you couldn't get up because of your period. 

"Hi Elsa," you heard the Northuldra people greet your girlfriend as you heard the familiar splash of the Nokk go back into a river. 

"Hi," Elsa replied cheerfully, "Do you know where Y/N is?"

"Well, she wasn't-" 

"I'm right here," you say, faking a smile, interrupting Honeymaren. Your sudden move out of the tent made your cramps worse and you grimaced. 

"Are you okay," Elsa asked.

"Yeah yeah, I just got up too quickly and my vision clouded," you say hastily. Elsa nodded but didn't look convinced. 

"Did you two want some soup? It's still warm over the fire," Honeymaren asked, giving you a concerned look.

"You didn't eat yet," Elsa asked you.

"I wasn't hungry," you mutter. 

"Y/N-" Honeymaren starts.

"And I'm not hungry now. I'm just tired and I think I'm going to bed." you turn around and walk as straight as you can back to your tent. 

Once you were inside, you collapse on the ground, curling up into a ball.

"It's only seven o'clock," Elsa whispers to Honeymaren. 

"Yeah, she was acting weird before," Honeymaren replies. 

"Is she sick," Elsa asks. Honeymaren shrugs. 

"I'll take a bowl of soup for Y/N," Elsa says. She quickly finishes her bowl of soup, wanting to see if you were alright, and walks to your tent. 

"Y/N," Elsa calls your name softly. You back was to her.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? You don't seem to be hungry, and you're always hungry."

"Just wanted you to come home," you say ignoring what she just said. 

"Look at you, you're not even under the blankets. You've been acting weird, and even before I came back according to Honeymaren."

You sigh, rolling over, and the movement causes a convulsion. You curl back in on yourself and groan. 

"Y/N! What's wrong," Elsa rushes over to you. 

"Cramps," you mutter.

Elsa sighs in relief, "You could've told me." You shrug and then wince again. 

"Cuddle me," you ask softly.

"Absolutely," Elsa says and she lays beside you. You curl up into her arms, her her head against your back. 

She pulls the covers over you and you hum. A cramp suddenly tears through your lower stomach and you bite back a groan.

Elsa notices you tense up, "Y/N-"

"I'm fine, I'm fine," you say, but groan immediately after when another cramps tears through your abdomen. 

"Can I," Elsa asks, her hand hovering over your stomach. 

"Yes please," you say. You uncurl yourself and wince when pain shoots through your stomach. Elsa's hand goes under the hem of your shirt and starts massaging. You hum as the pain goes away. 

"Better," Elsa asks. 

"Much," you say, "Your hands are great."

She kisses the back of your neck, and goosebumps erupt all over you. 

"Elsa," you breathe.

"Hmm?" Elsa says against your skin. Her hands go lower and brush the tops of your thighs.

"You know my hands have other uses," she says suggestively. 

"Not tonight," you say, turning around to face her. 

"You know it helps with cramps," Elsa smirks. You put your hands lightly on hers and bring them up. 

"Fine," Elsa pouts. You smile at your cute girlfriend and lean in to kiss her gently. She kisses you back, and you put your hand on the side of her face. 

"You owe me," Elsa says, pulling away.

"Don't turn me on."