36. Hot

Request: Anna tries to play a prank on Kristoff by putting viagra in his drink, but it got switched and the reader/Elsa took it without realising it, and things get steamy. (G!P reader, no smut.)

Kristoff and I were playing football outside while Elsa and Anna were inside cooking dinner. After, we were going to go swimming, watch a movie together with some wine to celebrate summer. No more school, no more exams, we're free! Until next year, when we'll be starting University or College. 

"Hey, dinner's ready!" Anna called from the house. Kristoff pushed me aside and ran for the house. I laughed, knowing how much he loves Elsa's carrot soup. I tripped him and ran past him, hearing him scramble after me. Just as I reached the door, I made sure to step out of the way when Kristoff tried to push me again, and he fell on the grass. I chuckled, opening the door and going inside the house. 

"Don't mess with me," I said over my shoulder. 

"I'll make sure not to," he grumbled. We walked over to the table where Anna was pouring drinks. 

"Kristoff, you sit here," she pointed to a chair. 

"Uh, okay," he said, sitting down. Anna headed back into the kitchen to where Elsa was dishing up the food. 

"She gave me water. I don't like water," Kristoff said. 

I rolled my eyes, "Stop being such a baby." I took his drink and downed it 20 seconds. 

"I was thirsty!" he complained. 

"You just said you didn't like it!" I retorted. Nonetheless, I got him some sprite with five cubes of ice, and gave it to him. 

"Ahh, you're the best," he said after taking a sip. 

"Good, you remember that." 

"Y/N, can I talk to you?" Anna asked, standing in the doorway of the room nervously. 

"Sure," I said, following her to the living room. 

"Has Kristoff talked about...me?" Anna asked.

"He talks about you a lot, and about lots of different things. You're gonna have to be more specific," I said. 

"Like has he talked about wanting to do...you know."

"Oh. No, but let him take his time. He's a quiet sort of guy, not really forward. You'r probably going to ask him yourself if you want an answer." I said. 

Anna sighed, "Okay. Thanks, Y/N."

Dinner was pretty uneventful. We talked about how great it was the school was over, plans for the summer, the beach, and which movie we're going to watch. 

"I want to watch a comedy," Kristoff said. 

"No, romance is so much better," Anna argued. 

"Y/N, what do you want to watch?" Kristoff asked, hoping I would be on his side. 

"I'm enjoying watching you two argue. Great performance," I gave a thumbs up, and Kristoff looked like he was going to murder me. Elsa stifled a laugh though, and I shot her a wink. 

It wasn't until near the end of the meal, when I started to feel weird. I was getting a bit of a headache, and I was flushing a lot even though it wasn't very warm. 

"Y/N, are you okay?" Elsa asked. I stared at her, noticing how hot she looks tonight. With that tight dress hugging all of her curves just right...it just makes me want to pin her against the wall and ravish her until she can't-

"Y/N?" Elsa was worried now.

"Yeah, yeah I'm just-" I gasped when I felt my member get hard. Did Elsa put something in my drink? 

"Excuse me," I said, stumbling to the bathroom. I didn't want to ruin tonight for Elsa, Anna and Kristoff. I gripped myself and was about to jerk myself off, when there was a knock on the bathroom door. I pulled my  pants back up and was met with Elsa's worried face. 

I pulled her inside of the bathroom, slammed the door and pushed her up against it. I crashed my lips against hers, pinning her body with mine. I kissed down her jaw and started to suck on her neck.

"You're really hot, you know that right?" I husked.

"Y/N, what-" Elsa let out a gasp followed by a moan when I bit on the spot behind her ear, and she gave in and held onto me while I ravished her neck. Her knee went up and it hit my member, making me groan. My hands travelled down and squeezed her ass firmly. Elsa gasped and I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. I was expecting a fight, but Elsa let me take control of the kiss. I slid my hand up her dress and grazed the hem of her underwear. When I pulled away, I smirked at the purple spots coating her neck. 

"What's gotten into you?" Elsa asked breathlessly. 

"You're the one who put something in my drink to make me horny. Now I want you," I said, moving towards her again. 

"I didn't put anything in your drink!" she exclaimed, but let me give her another kiss. 

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes! I didn't even serve the drinks!" I suddenly knew who did it. I explained to Elsa about how Anna wanted Kristoff to sit at a certain place, gave him water which she knew he doesn't like, and pulled me aside to ask if Kristoff's been fantasizing about them in bed. Elsa started to laugh hysterically, and I frowned. 

"It's not funny! What am I supposed to do with this?" I motioned down. 

"We're going to fix that, obviously," Elsa smirked. I was confused, but then I felt Elsa's warm hand around shaft, slowly pumping. I groaned, but then pushed her away gently. 

"What about tonight, movies and swimming and everything," I asked. 

"A change in plan," Elsa grinned mischievously, "Let's go make them uncomfortable first." Elsa told me her plan, and I grinned. This was going to be hilarious. We walked back to where Kristoff and Anna were eating cake now. 

"You okay Y/N? You guys took a long time," Kristoff frowned.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just had to take care of something," I said. I sat down and started to eat the delicious chocolate cake the sisters had made. After about five minutes, I felt Elsa's hand on my thigh, the signal to start. But then her hand went higher, just grazing my shaft, and I jumped. 

"Y/N?" Anna frowned. I stood up, a hungry glint in my eye. I could see Elsa' trying not to grin as I pushed her out of her chair and against a wall, starting to kiss her again. I could feel the stares of Kristoff and Anna as Elsa let out breathy moans. 

Kristoff cleared his throat, "Uh guys...do you have to do that right here?" I finished the love bite on Elsa's collarbone before turning to him. 

"I can't help it. It's like...I need her right now," I said, before turning back to Elsa. Just as I was going to palm her chest, Anna cleared her throat.

"Um, I have a confession." I turned around, facing a very red Anna. 

"What?" I asked, annoyed that I couldn't keep touching Elsa. 

"I-I slipped Viagra into your drink. I mean it was meant for Kristoff, but I guess it somehow switched to yours. I'm sorry, Y/N," Anna said, looking down. Elsa and I were silent for a moment before we burst out laughing. 

"You were trying to give it to me?" Kristoff asked. 

"Yeah." 

"You could've just asked. I would've said yes." Now he was blushing.

"Well I have to take care of something, see you guys!" I waved, and dragged Elsa upstairs and into her room, unzipping her dress and pushing her onto the bed. I took off my shirt as Elsa stared wantonly at me.

"You're so hot." I whispered before climbing on top of her.