26. Remember? (Goodbye Kiss pt. 2)

I woke up to in a hospital, room, but I couldn't remember how I got here. Three people were around my bed, but I didn't recognize them. One was a dirty blonde, strongly built guy, there was a pretty ginger girl, and a beautiful platinum blonde girl with dazzling blue eyes. She looked the most worried out of all of them. 

I squinted at the sunlight coming through the blinds, and pain shot through my head. I cringed, and the platinum blonde moved closer. I flinched away from her, and a flash of worry and hurt crossed through her face. 

"Are you okay?" she asked. 

"It's bright," I rasped. The ginger closed the blinds and handed me a glass of water. I drank from it greedily, and coughed to clear my throat. 

"What happened?" I asked. The girls exchanged glances. 

"You were shot, and you hit your head hard. Or Hans kicked you. The ambulance arrived, and you've been out for 5 days. We didn't think you were going to make it," the blonde guy said. 

"What do you remember?" the redhead asked.

"I don't really know. I don't remember much except for..." I scrunched my eyebrows in concentration, "Was I at a soccer game?"

"Yes," the platinum blonde said excitedly, "Do you remember anything else?"

"Um, I think I went inside before I forgot something. Then I hit my head...no someone hit me. I don't know. I had a feeling of calmness though, and contentment...although I think the circumstances were weird for those emotions," I said. 

"Do you remember us?" the blonde guy asked. I looked at each one of them, and though something was familiar about them, especially the platinum blonde, I couldn't remember where I knew them from. I shook my head.

"I'm Anna," the ginger said, pointing to herself, "And that's Elsa and Kristoff."

"Elsa..." I said, the beautiful name triggering something, but the memory wouldn't resurface. 

"I'm your friend, and so was Kristoff. We were dating since last year. Elsa was your-"

"Nothing. I was nothing," Elsa interrupted, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. I didn't want this beautiful woman to cry, and I knew that it was because of me. 

*******

Elsa POV

I left the room, leaving a distressed Y/N behind. Anna and Kristoff quickly followed, and my sister hugged me tightly. 

"She doesn't remember me. It took me so long to get her to date me and then even longer to kiss me. And she doesn't remember any of it," I said, starting to sob. 

"It's okay Elsa. The doctor says that the memories are still somewhere in her mind, she just needs exposure and time with us for the memories to resurface. She'll remember you, just give it time," Anna said soothingly. 

"Besides, out of all of our names Anna said, she only repeated yours. I think she remembers you, but just can't remember you. If that makes sense," Kristoff scratched the back of his head.

"What use is it that they saved her if she doesn't remember anything?"

*******

Your POV

It's been  couple of weeks since I've been let out of the hospital, and things are slowly coming back to me. I remember that Anna, Kristoff and Elsa were my closest friends, that we went to get coffee every Thursday morning, and that they always came to watch my soccer games. 

I haven't remembered everything yet, especially something about Elsa. Something's missing...I know she was very special to me but I don't remember for what. All I know is that I'm falling hard for her, and she doesn't feel the same. She's friendly with me, but she seems sort of distant and scared of me. 

We were taking a walk and talking, trying to resurface memories. 

I saw the movie theatre in the distance and furrowed my eyebrows. Something was special about that place...

"We went there, me and you?" I asked Elsa. Her eyes lit up, and desperate hope crossed her face. 

"Yes, we did! Do you remember anything about it?" She asked, looking at me intensely. 

"We watched a movie there, Five Feet Apart, and..." I trailed off, looking up into her disappointed eyes. 

"Yeah we did," Elsa sighed, "We should probably be getting home." 

This is what I mean. We would be getting along just fine, then I'd say something, she'd look hopeful, I'd say the wrong thing, and then she gets disappointed and wants to go home. 

"Okay," I said quietly. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw snow falling. 

"Hey look, it's snowing," Elsa murmured, "Pretty snowflakes." 

Something flashed before my eyes, Elsa and I laughing, kissing at the theatre, us dancing in the snow, and I called her something...

"Snowflake," I muttered, my eyebrows furrowing. Elsa looked up and I broke into a grin. 

"Snowflake," I repeated, "That's what I used to call you. We had our first kiss at that theatre when we watched that movie, and then we danced in the snow, and I called you a pretty snowflake! You're my girlfriend! I remember now!" 

I hugged her tightly, much to her surprise. When I pulled away, I saw that her eyes were filling with tears. 

"You remember," Elsa whispered. I reached out to brush a tear away before pulling her close and connecting our lips. I smiled as I remembered how good our lips felt together, and Elsa tilted her head to deepen the kiss. All the memories came rushing back, and I remembered Hans. 

I broke the kiss, "Hans, where is he? I think he's mad at you and Anna." 

"Since he's 18, Hans went to jail for his shooting spree," Elsa said. 

"Hmm." I kissed her again, wanting to feel those soft lips on mine again, and never forget what they felt like. 

"Good," I smiled at the snow in her hair, "Want to watch a movie, Snowflake?"

"I'd love to."

A/N: Running out of ideas for one shots 😰 If you have any requests feel free to comment