6. Skating

Your soccer friends brought you to the rink this weekend saying that you needed to get out more.

"But I suck at skating," you complain. Nonetheless, your friends still dragged you and you reluctantly put on skates Megan lent you. 

You follow your friends to the rink, and the second you step on, you slip. 

"Careful," Megan laughs, and she takes your arm and pulls you to the group. 

Megan and Natalie were helping you skate, while Andrew and Jordan laughed their ass off when you fell. 

You look over and see Elsa, the beautiful blonde that you've liked for a while, and a small forms on your lips. 

She was wearing a blue dress, and you wondered how she wasn't cold. Elsa glided on the ice effortlessly and did a twirl. Unbeknownst to you, Elsa also likes you and was showing off for you.

"Yo, Y/N, lets - wait, you like blondie over there," Megan's boyfriend Andrew smirks. 

"What? No! I was just wondering why she's wearing almost nothing and she's not cold," you say quickly, trying to save yourself. 

"Yeah I wonder what's up with that," Andrew says thoughtfully, but then winks at you. You roll your eyes. 

"Just talk to her," Megan says with a sly smile. 

"She doesn't even know me," you scoff.  

"Well now's the perfect chance to get to know her," Jordan grins. You shake your head with a chuckle, but Andrew pushes you towards Elsa. 

"What are you- no, no, no," you say as Andrew keeps pushing you to Elsa.

"Just skate over to her," Jordan says, and he pushes you too. Then Andrew pushes you a little too hard, and you fall over and slide right over to Elsa. You glare back at your friends as Elsa looks down at you. 

"Hi," you smile like an idiot. 

"Hi," Elsa stifles a laugh. 

"I can't skate," you say. Obviously you think. 

"I can see that. Here," Elsa offers you a hand and you pull yourself up. You notice how close she is and back away. 

"Thanks. My friends aren't the best at teaching me how to skate," you laugh nervously.

"I can help you," Elsa says, shyly brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"Okay," you smile. As soon as you moved, you fell again, but Elsa caught you by your wrist. 

"I'm not that great at this," you mumble, but she just smiles. 

"Just glide slowly at first," Elsa says, holding your hand and helping you. 

You friends saw you and Elsa and began to make faces. You wave them off, which of course causes you clumsy self to fall. You don't know how you made the varsity soccer team. 

You grimace, your leg starting to hurt from all this falling. You stomach rumbles and Elsa conceals a smile. 

"Why don't you get some lunch with your friends who are waving to you, and come back next Saturday and I'll teach you then," Elsa suggests. 

"Ok..do you wanna have lunch with us," you ask.

"No, I don't think they like me," Elsa says. 

"What, of course they do," you protest, but she just smiles. 

"I'll see you next Saturday," Elsa leans up and kisses you on your cheek. 

She skates off, leaving you standing there and blushing, not sure what had just happened. 

"So, what happened," Natalie asks.

"I've got a date next Saturday," you say with a grin.