40. I still love you

Request: Elsa cheats on Y/N. Reader find out but gets in an accident shortly after and goes into a coma. Elsa is upset and cries almost everyday. One year later, Y/N wakes up and Elsa is trying her best to make it up to Y/N but the reader is still mad at her. Months later Y/N finally forgives Elsa. 

I looked between my girlfriend and the guy she was just kissing. I had no idea who the guy was, but he clearly knew that Elsa and I were dating. Elsa looked distraught. 

"Y/N please, I-"

"How long have you two been together?" I demanded, interrupting her without a care. I glared at both of them until the guy spoke up. 

"About a week," he said, glancing nervously between Elsa and I. 

"Wow," I scoffed, "I bet it would've gone longer if I hadn't found you two making out under the bleachers!"

"No wait, I-"

"We're done. Goodbye, Elsa." I said, walking away. I could feel the tears threatening to fall, and that's when the rain started. Good, now it won't look strange if drops of water were coursing down my cheeks. Why did she cheat on me? Was I not good enough? I thought she loved me, that she was happy. I shook my head in anger and sadness as I crossed the street without looking. Suddenly there was a a loud honk, tires skidding, blinding headlights, a call of my name, and black. 

Elsa POV

I watched Y/N go after she walked off. 

"Oh forget about her, baby," Hans said, wrapping his arms around my waist, "You like me better anyway."

"That's not true!" I shoved him away from me. "I only agreed to date you for two weeks so you wouldn't expose me to my parents! I love Y/N, and I'm sorry I ever agreed to this!" I ran after Y/N, seeing her cross the street with her head down. I saw a car that wasn't slowing down coming from the right, and Y/N didn't look up. The car honked, tried to brake and swerved, but ultimately hit her. 

"Y/N!" I screamed, seeing her body being flung in the air and landing on the ground. She didn't move. The car skidded to a halt and I ran over to my former girlfriend. 

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see her," the man said, running his hand through his hair, "It was raining and it was blurry, I'm so sorry." I dug out my phone to call an ambulance, tears rushing down my face. She was bleeding, but I'm not sure what happened to the inside. Her organs could've ruptured, she could've broken her ribs...I brushed her hair out of her beautiful face, my hands shaking. I memorized this guy's license plate and entered it in my phone. 

"What's your name?" I choked out. 

"Mattias. I'm so sorry," he said, digging out his phone. I stayed with Y/N until the ambulance and police car came. I left Mattias to explain to the police what had happened while I told the paramedics. They let me ride in the back of the ambulance while I explained everything.  

Everything was a blur after that. She was taken to the ICU and they told me to wait. I sat down on the hard green chairs and took out my phone. Tears streamed down my face as I scrolled through the countless photos of Y/N and I, and I didn't bother to wipe them away. Why would I do something like that to her? And then she gets hit by a car and her last memory of us will be of me cheating.

I put my head in my hands, waiting for the doctors to come back with news. About an hour later, someone was walking towards me, and I looked up hopefully. 

"Are you Y/N's sister?" 

"I-um, ex-girlfriend. We just broke up when I saw the car hit her," I answered, embarrassed.