•ONE•

Today is the first day of Jaehwa's last school year before she can graduate.

Ever since the beginning of her junior year, she disguises herself as a nerd. She doesn't want anyone to know that she is the famous Seong Company's CEO.

All those years of studying at Seoul National University, as she disguises herself as a nerd she has always been bullied by other students, especially the school's Kingka, Kim Taehyung, the heir of the Kims Inc.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

Knock Knock~

"Ms. Seong, you're breakfast is ready."

"Ok, I'll be ready in 10," I said as I lazily got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom.

After taking a shower, I wore my fake braces and glasses. Fixed my hair into a double dutch braid and went downstairs.

Dad and mom were already there slowly eating their breakfast while reading the newspaper. I quietly sat down in my seat and ate my breakfast.

"Do well in school Jaehwa. It's your last school year before graduating then you could focus on the company. For now, we'll help you with the company till you graduate." Dad said.

"Yes, dad."

"The driver would send you to school today." Mom said.

"Mom, no don't. I would like to take the bus. The same as usual. I told you I don't want anyone to know that I'm rich and I'm the CEO of the Seong Company." I reminded them and they just nodded.

Well, there's one person who knows who I am. Jeon Jungkook, we're best friends and so is him and Taehyung but I have trusted Jungkook for years already since our families are close friends.

"Mom, dad I gotta go. I don't want to be late on the first day." I said as I kissed them on the cheek before leaving.

"Say Hi to Jungkook for me sweetheart please." Mom shouted.

"Sure mom." I giggled. Jungkook and mom are very close to one another like he's her son.

I was walking towards the bus stop when a car pulled by my side. I know who owns this car so I just rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"Oh, I thought you were going to drop out Jaehwa." Ugh, his voice annoys me.

"No Kim Taehyung. I'm not going to drop out just because you bully me every year." I scoffed.

"Whatever you say, nerd." He said while rolling up the car window and left.

Finally, peace.

Beep beep~

Gosh! That surprised me. I looked sideways and to my surprise it was Jungkook.

"See you later at school Jae." He said while waving goodbye before driving off.

I reached the bus stop and luckily the bus was already there.

After the 10 mins. ride, I have finally reached my destination.

I walked towards the school gate to be greeted by a waiting Jeon Jungkook.

"What took you so long?" He whined like a kid.

"Yah! The bus ride is approximately 10 mins. to get here." I smacked his head.

"Ouch, that hurts." He rubbed the area where I smacked him.

"Is that Seong Jaehwa? They're still friends hah."

"Where did she get the nerve to be friends with Jungkook all these years."

We heard the gossips from other students but Jungkook only covered my ears.

I looked at him confused and he just smiled. Luckily, we're still classmates so we walked towards the classroom still covering my ears.

"Could you remove your hands please?" I said as I tried to remove his hands from my ears.

"Nope. Not until we reach the classroom." He said.

I just sighed and walked like a zombie.

"We're here. Come let's be seatmates." He said after removing his hands from my ears and this time his dragging me to the back window seat.

"I'll call dibs on the window seat." I immediately ran to the window seat.

"Aish!"

"I beat you to it." I teased playfully at Jungkook.

"Oh right. Mom said hi." I added.

"I miss auntie and uncle. Hey, how about we hang by your house later." Jungkook suggested.

"Sure."

"Jaehwa," Jungkook called my name bluntly.

Is something wrong?

"When are you going to keep up with this disguise?" Jungkook asked.

I don't know.

"You should stop this disguise and let people see the real you Jae," Jungkook added.

"No Jungkook. They would be fake with me and be friends with me because I have money and power." I answered coldly.

"Just tell me when you're ready to let them see who you are. I'll be there." He said while giving me a side hug.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Jaehwa and I are childhood friends. But she doesn't remember after that accident.

Flashback~

"Auntie where's Jaehwa?" I asked.

"Weren't she playing with you Kookie-ah?" Auntie asked back.

"She was until she said she would like to go see you and give you something," I answered honestly.

I could see the worry in auntie's face making me worry even more.

"Is there something wrong?" Uncle came with a bucket of ice cream in his other hand.

"Jaehwa's missing," Auntie said which made uncle drop the bucket of ice cream and ran to look for Jaehwa.

The three of us ran around the park till I heard a car screech. I look towards the direction of the sound to see Jaehwa lying on the ground with blood on her head.

"Auntie! Uncle!" I shouted and we ran towards Jaehwa.

We immediately took her to the hospital. We waited and waited until the doctor came out.

"How's our daughter doc?" Uncle asked.

"She's fine now but she might not remember anything before this day." The doctor sighed.

"What do you mean?" Auntie asked.

"She has amnesia." The doctor said which made auntie fall to the ground.

I just looked at them because I don't know what to do since we're just 7 years old at that time and unluckily, my family and I have to leave the country in a week.

My family and I went back to Korea when I was 15. That's when I met her again but she doesn't remember me so I decided to be friends with her again.

When I met her parents, auntie and uncle were so happy that we met again but auntie told me that Jaehwa still doesn't remember anything especially me since that accident and they told me to understand it in which I did understand.

Flashback ended~

Jaehwa is also my first love.