•NINE•

Seong Jaehwa's POV

Flashback~

"So what was it doc?" Dad asked the doctor.

"It could be possible that it was a piece from the memory she lost." The doctor explained.

Wait I had memory lost?

I looked confused.

"Jaehwa, I'll let your parents explain it to you further. You can go now." We nodded and thanked him.

"Mom, what happened to me?" I asked making them stop walking.

"Jaehwa, let's sit and talk." Mom said.

"You see when you were 7. You had an accident making you lost your memory from that day and before." Mom said.

Flashback ended~

I sighed. How could this happen to me?

The next day 》

"Ms. Seong, wake up." The maid shook me lightly.

I groaned and got up.

"Your breakfast will be ready in 5." The maid said, I nodded then she left.

I did my morning routine.

"Should I wear these fake braces and glasses today? Or show the school who I am?" I questioned myself.

"Nah, I'll stick to the disguise. Today's not the perfect day to show them who I am." I said.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Hyung this is unusual of you."

"What is?"

"You, waiting for someone here at the school gates. Who are you waiting for?" I asked him.

"You'll know soon." And he just smiled.

A few minutes later, Seong Jaehwa arrived I waved at her and she waved back. When she saw Tae hyung she looked down and slowly walks towards us.

"Good Morning, Jae." I greeted her.

"Good Morning Jungkook. Good Morning Taeh-" she stopped talking.

Hyung just smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Let's go?" I asked her and she nodded. We linked arms together and walked inside the school gates. Tae hyung scoffed and went ahead of us.

"He's weird," I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Uh, nothing Jae." I lied and we both went to the classroom.

"Oh Jungkook, I forgot I need to get something from the locker." She said.

"I'll go with you." I offered but she shook her head.

"I'll be just quick." Then she ran off.

Aish! This girl.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

I was walking along the corridors when I noticed some people gathering at the bulletin board. I was curious so I went to see what this commotion is all about.

As soon as I saw the bulletin board, my eyes widened in shock.

"How could a nerd be rich?"

"Isn't that Seong Jaehwa?"

"Be quiet she's here."

The people's whispers seems to grow distant as I remembered Jungkook and Taehyung's words.