•FORTY-ONE•

Seong Jaehwa's POV

The Seungcheol guy stepped aside making way for Chan to hug me. I didn't hug him back making him pout.

"Care to explain?" I looked at Chan who is now playing with his fingers.

"Well, I know you are having a hard time and you said you wanted to meet our groupmates. I wanted to make you happy noona, they're good at making people happy." Chan pointed at the group of boys who are now smiling uneasily at me.

I understand that Chan loves to make me happy and hates it when I'm sad.

I sighed.

"Thank you, Chan, but now is not the time. I still have things to think about. Thank you for coming. I'll be going out for some fresh air." I smiled sincerely at them and went to the garden.

Unknown's POV

Chan's noona went to the garden. As soon as she was out everyone breathed out.

"That was intense." Seungcheol hyung said.

"I think you creeped her out when you opened the door." Jeonghan hyung said.

"Chan, I told you already." Joshua hyung is now comforting the maknae.

"I wanted to make noona happy." Chan said while huging Joshua hyung.

Everyone seems to be busy with something and some were talking with each other and so I secretly excused myself and walked towards the garden.

I looked around and saw her sitting by the swings.

I slowly approached her as I sat on one of the other swings she looked at me and she seemed surprised to see me.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

I was surprised to see someone following me and sat on one of the swings.

"Hey don't get mad. I'm just here to keep you company." The guy smiled at me.

"But I don't know you and you don't know me." She simply said.

"I'm Wen Junhui, one of Dino's hyungs in our group. I'm from China and I'm a '96 liner." He introduced himself to me.

"I'm Seong Jaehwa, '97 liner. Dino?" I looked at him confused with the nickname.

"Oh I mean, Chan. Lee Chan's stage name is Dino." He explained to me.

"Oh and call me oppa. I'm older than you." He added, "Jun oppa."

"Okay, Jun oppa." He smiled at me and patted my head. My eyes widened at the sudden contact.

"Oh is it uncomfortable?" He asked as he pulled his hand away from my head.

"It's just that we only met and I'm quite surprised with the sudden contact. I guess you do this a lot with the others." I chuckled.

"Let's go back inside. The others might be worried." He said and I nodded.

I followed from behind him when I felt someone grab me out of nowhere and put some towel on my mouth and nose making me shut up and somehow inhaled something that made me dizzy that I suddenly fainted.

Hong Jisoo's POV

I was busy comforting Chan that I didn't notice that Jun was missing.

"Where's Jun?" I asked the others.

"He was just sitting right beside me," Minghao said.

"There he is," Seungkwan shouted.