•TWENTY•

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook-ah I also remembered the time that you confessed to me." She said and my eyes widened.

"But I didn't take it seriously back then since we were only seven at that time." She said.

"But did you mean it?" She asked.

I gulped and nodded.

"I liked you back then and I love you now." I accidentally said the last part. She doesn't seem to be surprised though.

"Do you remember the day that you talked to me while I was in a coma? I heard your voice saying that you love me. So I wasn't surprised to hear it now." She said.

I looked down embarrassed.

"Do you feel the same way Jaehwa?" I asked her.

"I don't Jungkook-ah." She said and smiled at me.

Minutes later, the others joined and we were laughing and laughing until someone knocked and slowly opened the door.

The room became quiet. He looked at Jaehwa.

"TaeTae."

I hear Taehyung's nickname slip out of Jaehwa's mouth. From that moment I realized the answer to my question.

Though I was always there for Jaehwa and stayed by her side since childhood and when she was bullied.

The story still revolves around them. They were meant to be together from the beginning and fate brought them together back again as Jaehwa being the CEO, the nerd in disguise, and Taehyung as someone who bullied her before and somehow became her fiancée.

It came to my mind that even though Jaehwa doesn't know if she could return my feelings, I know for sure that Jaehwa and Tae hyung would end up together.

I smiled at that though and willing to accept whatever would happen between them, me and Jaehwa, and for the three of us.

We all went out of the room for them to talk.

Kim Seokjin's POV

I looked at Jungkook and decided to talk to him.

"What are you thinking?" I asked him.

"Just something about Jaehwa and Taehyung and somehow me too." He answered honestly.

"What about it?" I asked him again.

"Hyung. Though I have always been there for Jaehwa, though Jaehwa is aware of my feelings. Jaehwa and Taehyung would end up together for sure. Fate brought them together back again." He wisely answered my question and I nodded.

So the maknae already realizes it. Then I guess there would be no more troubles coming.

I smiled.

My work here is done.

Kim Taehyung's POV

"I-." I was cut off when Auntie, Uncle, and Minhee came barging into the room.

"Jaehwa! Finally, you're awake." Minhee came up to her and give her a big hug.

"I'm glad that you're now awake sweetheart," Auntie said.

"Yes, mom. I'm sorry for leaving the company in your hands. You must be tired and busy all the time." Jaehwa apologizes.

"No, it's okay," Uncle said.

"And also don't worry about the engagement, we canceled it since a month you were in a coma yet we still helped the Kims without you getting married. Look, Taehyung here is now the CEO." Uncle added.