•FOUR•

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Taehyung hey!" Jimin hyung went to him and put his arm around hyung's neck.

"What's with the long face?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Jaehwa left. I've got no one to bully." Tae hyung said calmly as he sat down on one of the tables.

I didn't think twice and I grabbed his collar.

He just looked annoyingly at me and smirked.

"Woah. Jungkook let go of Taehyung." Namjoon hyung ordered but I don't want to let him go.

"Stop bullying Jaehwa. She did nothing wrong." I said to him. The room was silent and he just laughed.

"Jungkook let go of Taehyung and you two talk calmly." Namjoon hyung ordered one again but I still didn't obey.

"Jungkook-ah let go." Yoongi hyung grabbed my hand and pulled it away from Tae hyung's collar.

"Why are you bullying her for the past 4 years till now?! Why?!" I asked him madly.

"She forgot someone." Tae hyung smiled and left.

"That was weird. His answer is weird." Hoseok hyung spoke.

"Just because she forgot someone, he would bully her." I clenched my fist and would like to follow Tae hyung but Jin hyung stopped me.

"Jungkook that's enough. All you have to do now is to protect her." Jin hyung said and I went soft for a moment and nodded.

I calmly exited the room and went to the rooftop for some fresh air.

Kim Seokjin's POV

As soon as Jungkook left. The tension in the air lessened.

"This is a mess," Jimin said.

"I know," I said.

"Taehyung should stop bullying Jaehwa," Namjoon said.

"We should talk to him," Hoseok suggested.

"That's impossible. He won't listen." I said.

"What should we do hyung?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know Jimin-ah. Guess we could only watch them solve everything." I sighed.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

As soon as I arrived at the company, I immediately went to the restroom to change looks and clothes.

"Ms. Seong, she already waiting at your office." Mr. Han said while escorting me to my office.

I opened the door to be greeted by a woman in her 40's maybe.

"Please don't stand," I told her as I walked towards my seat.

I signaled the security to wait outside for more instructions, in case something happens.

"What brings you here ma'am?" I asked her politely. Though I am the CEO, that I should be strict, I still need to speak politely despite the position I am in.

"I would like to report something." She said.

I nodded and signaled her to go on.

"My daughter is being harassed by one of the male staff." She said while slowly sobbing.

"And why have you come to me? Instead of your daughter, why did you come?" I asked her.

"She was afraid of that male staff. I came to you knowing that you are the CEO, you have more power over your staff and you should know how your staff behaves." She said.

"Did your daughter perhaps said the male staff's name? How would I know if your daughter is telling the truth?" I asked her.

"If it's okay. Should I call my daughter to come here?" She asked and I nodded. She dialed her daughter's number and asked her to come here.

A few minutes later, we heard a knock on the door.

"Come In."

The woman's daughter came in and stood beside her mother.

"So, Nam Minhee" I read her name from her nametag.

"Do you have proof that a male staff harassed you?" I asked her and she nodded.

"My friend has a video of him harassing me. I told her to watch my back and after that, as I walk towards the coffee maker, he arrived and it was only the two of us in that place, and it's barely noticeable. Luckily my friend saw it and took a video. If your mind I would like to call her." She said and I nodded.

Soon came another female staff. Choi Areum.

Areum showed me the proof.

"What's the name of the male staff?" I asked them.

"Mok Seojun." My eyes widened upon hearing his name.

How did he get here? I know he is a pervert that's why I didn't want him in this company. How did he get in?

"Mr. Han, could you please get Mr. Mok and bring him here?"

"Right away ma'am."

When Mr. Han left, I apologized for the harassment Mok Seojun made.

"Mrs. Nam, I never agreed to let Mr. Mok work here. I don't know how he got here but I would look deeper into this issue. Thank you for reporting this issue." I bowed to them and they bowed back.

Mr. Han came back with Mr. Mok behind him.

His eyes widened when he saw the three women.

"Mr. Mok, I would like to know who got you in here," I said sternly hoping he would say the truth.

"It was Mr. Yoo ma'am." He answered honestly.

That son of a-

"Thank you for your honesty, Mr. Mok. Please apologize to Mrs. Nam and her daughter, especially her daughter for harassing her." I coldly said.

After apologizing, I told him to go pack his things because he is fired. I don't want any more perverts in the company and no more harassment. I'll handle Mr. Yoo by myself.

The three women thanked me and left.

Mr. Mok left the company that day too.

"Bring me, Mr. Yoo," I ordered my secretary and she nodded.

"Yes, Ms. Seong. You were looking for me." Mr. Yoo arrived at my office and I signaled him to sit.

"How dare you let Mok Seojun work here. I told you I won't accept him." I said.

"I'm sorry for disobeying you, Ms. Seong. It won't happen again." He apologized.

"Make sure it won't happen again or else you're out of this company too," I said and he bowed and left.

As soon as I got the office all to myself now. I left a loud and long sigh.

School is less stressful than office work. I looked at the time and noticed that it is almost dismissal time.

"I almost forgot me and Jungkook is supposed to be hanging out in our house later," I said and quickly fixed my things and arranged them.

I told my secretary that I'll be leaving early since I have some things to handle at home.

I left the company and told the driver to drive to Seoul National University.