•THIRTY-FIVE•

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Jaehwa excused herself for some fresh air.

Everyone understood why.

This air is now tense and no one is speaking up.

"I'll go check on her," Taehyung said leaving his fiancé to us.

"Here have a seat." Yoongi hyung offered her a seat to avoid the awkwardness.

I looked at Namjoon hyung and he seems to get what I was trying to say.

"So Sunjung, how did you and Taehyung meet?" Namjoon hyung asked her.

She froze for a moment.

Something's wrong.

"Uhm, when Taehyung oppa was in States while doing some business. He and I met through my father whom he happened to have a partnership with." She calmly replied.

"When did you two get engaged?" I asked this time.

"A month after my father and he met, before signing the partnership contract." She shortly answered.

"When are you guys getting married?" Jin hyung asked. This time it looks like everyone knows what we're trying to do.

"3 months in time." She answered but she didn't seem happy about it.

"Oh, he's back." Aecha noona pointed at Taehyung with no sign of Jaehwa behind him. I glared at him and he nodded at me.

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Guys, I want you to meet my fiancé," I said.

"Hello, I'm Yoo Sunjung." Sunjung introduced herself in front of them.

"Fiancé?!" They shouted in shock except for Namjoon oppa and Jungkook.

Did they know about this?

After shouting, everyone looked at Jaehwa.

Jungkook looked at Jaehwa and Jaehwa looked back at him.

Jaehwa excused herself and went outside for some fresh air.

"I'll go check on her," I said leaving Sunjung with them.

I saw Jaehwa outside taking deep breaths.

"Jaehwa, I miss you."

She turned around, shocked to see me.

But then her face turned cold.

"What do you want Taehyung?" She asked coldly.

I took a step forward.

"Stop. Why did you leave your fiancé with them?" She asked again.

I took another step forward.

"Don't you dare come near me!" She shouted making me stop and just look at her.

"I waited Kim Taehyung but now that you're back, I didn't imagine that you'll come back with someone and that you're engaged." I could see tears in her eyes.

I tried to reach for her hand and explain everything but she stepped away from me.

Jaehwa, I didn't want this too but I have no choice. I have to protect you and my family.

Flashback~

"Mr. Kim Taehyung." A man's voice entered the room.

Wait, I know this person.

"Mr. Yoo."

"Ah, so you remembered me. I got fired at the Seong Company because I was busted by you. My plan didn't work because I got fired. I was in jail because I was caught by you and the company guards when I hit Ms. Seong with my car. My revenge isn't over yet. We have to make a deal." He chuckled like a maniac.

"Leave me alone." I stood up and ready to leave only to be stopped by his guards.

"Marry my daughter or else your family and your precious Jaehwa would be hurt." He threatened.

The guards pushed a girl inside the room.

"This is my daughter, Yoo Sunjung. Marry her and everyone will be safe." He said.

"What the?! Dad, you don't mean this. I'm not marrying this guy." Sunjung protested.

Mr. Yoo looked at her daughter and she immediately shut up.

"Fine, deal. Don't hurt them please." I begged. Mr. Yoo was smiling like crazy.

~~~~~~

"Taehyung right?" Sunjung asked.

"Uh yeah." This is awkward.

"Look, Taehyung. I don't want this either." Sunjung confessed.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She suddenly asked.

"Uh yeah. She's waiting for me to come back and I promised her that I will be back." I sighed.

"Can I look at her photo?" I nodded and I showed her a picture of Jaehwa.

"She's beautiful. I'm just worried about what might her reaction be when she'll know about this." She sighed.

"Please don't fall in love with me," I begged.

"No, I won't Taehyung. I like girls not guys and my father doesn't know about it." She chuckled.

"Then please don't fall in love with my girl," I said.

"I won't. I don't fall in love with girls who are in a relationship and are 100% straight." She said reassuring me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"So here's what we gonna do. This engagement thing is fine but I'm afraid that time would come wherein we're gonna get married. We have to plan things out to avoid the wedding to happen at all. I know my dad would send out someone to follow us, so we have to pretend in a particular situation." She said.

"Wow, you're good at planning. Then let's pretend." I said.

"I hope this works."

"Me too."

Flashback ended~

"Just don't come near me." She ran away from me.

I immediately went inside to look for Jungkook.

When I found him, I nodded at him and it seems like he knows what is happening.

"I would like to excuse myself and go find Jaehwa." He left the place to go after her.

Sunjung looked at me worriedly.

As I sat down, Sunjung whispered something to me.

"She's hurt. Isn't she?" She whispered to me and I nodded.

She sighed before we faced the others.

Jungkook please find her and keep her safe.

Seong Jaehwa's POV

I ran and ran, I didn't know where I was going until I reached a familiar house.

It's the Kims.

I unknowingly rang the doorbell.

"Noona." Eunsung pulled me inside, letting me sit on one of the couches.

"Is auntie and uncle here?"

"No, they left to do something."

That's when I cried it all out.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Eunsung, he's back. Your brother is back and he is already engaged." I said.

"Noona, I want to come clean to you. I only knew about hyung's here last night. But I didn't know about the engaged part." He honestly said.

I couldn't stop crying. Eunsung tried his best to comfort me.